Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Help Me Help You!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

In December, when BBM Global Network came to me proposing a sex talk show, I knew it was time. It was time to take my message of conscious sex, passion and raising awareness to a much larger audience. Because of their association with Tune In, I knew it would be a great media to get my message out to the world. Last year I did over 200 professional radio interviews. My previous show on VoiceAmerica Internet radio did very well also.


I am passionate about the work I do. I am passionate about helping you create a life you love and are happy in. I would love for you to be a part of my member supported radio show. With your donation, you can ask questions to be answered on the air, or even suggest subject matter for a show that you are interested in.

If you have enjoyed reading my blogs, and received guidance from them, I ask you to open your hearts and donate this one-time to get All You Need Is Love launched. I am grateful for your donation.


Although the radio show will be free to listeners, initially it has a cost (to me). This professional radio show will reach millions of people around the world, but it has to be on the air. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE is a free radio broadcast for my listeners. It will be heard in Russia, UK, Ukraine, Japan, US, Ireland, Canada, Australia, India.... just to name a few.

I plunked down $1,750 as a deposit. I added another $300 to the pot. After three months, I still have a 1,450.00 deficit. If you have found help, guidance or wisdom on my blog, I invite you to donate. If you feel my blog has helped you in any way.  I am turning to my readers for a little assistance. Below is a link, for donations. If you can donate $30, $50 or more, I would greatly appreciate it. Of course, $5, $10 or $15 is appreciated also. Whatever you can donate, is greatly appreciated. Until I can come up with the rest of the money, the show will not be on the air. 

The money is for the radio show, which was originally $3,600. This upfront cost was to get the banner, and production intro music and closing recorded, as well as pay for 12 shows. After the initial 12 shows the sponsorship will kick in.  I already have a sponsor ready to go. We just need to get on the air.


ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE show will be broadcast on Tune In, Roku Box all around the world. It will be on 100,000 radio stations and countless podcasts. I appreciate you, your continued support of my work. Thank you for your donation for All You Need Is Love radio.

For those interested, I will thank you each personally via e-mail. If you would like to ask a question, I will read your name on the air with your question. If you prefer to remain anonymous, I will keep your name so myself. Thank you for your generous donations. 

Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is a passionate author, catlystic love and passion coach, inspirational speaker. Her book Orgasm For Life, is a powerful life changing work that will help you bridge the chasm between you and your partner. Orgasm For Life is a guide for bliss, love and understanding so that you can have amazing sexual experiences not just occasionally, but often. 

Jennifer is an awakened healer, an amazing coach. She is compassionate, heart-centered. She herself has healed co-dependency, low self esteem and suffered from being non-orgasmic. Now she helps men and women heal their relationships and sex lives.