Monday, July 28, 2014

Are You An Addict or An Enabler?

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


Following is the link to the download from the Podcast about Addictions. This is a great show if you are codependent, suffering from anxiety, worry, low self esteem, hoarding, loneliness, emptiness, apathy, codependency, depression, fearfulness, and most behaviors that humans possess. This is a great show to help you understand that most of us have some for of addiction. We just don't see it as that. Winn Henderson is my guest on this podcast Part I. Part II will be all about sex addictions.

Addictions Part I - Everything But Sex Addiction


Watch for the articles this week and my show on Wednesday, at 5:00 PM PST and 8:00 PM Eastern, with Dr. Winn Henderson. 

I will also be on the air on Wednesday at 4:30 Eastern on Illuminate Together with Michelle Spalding on Blogtalk Radio.