Tuesday, January 19, 2016

How The Law Of Attraction Brings You What You Don't Want

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


Sometimes events occur that bring us uncomfortable or awkard feelings. We may have issues with money and wonder why?  Or perhaps people respond to us in angry ways causing us to wonder why they acted the way they did? How often do you wonder why the heck did that happen? Once a week? Once a day? 

What most people don't realize is that our unconscious thoughts and emotions reflect back to us what is going on inside of us.


95% of our thoughts are unconscious


Unreleased emotions from past events account for over 65% of our unconscious manifestation. The trapped emotions in our tissues are what we are unaware of. Unreleased emotions cause a boomerang effect bringing events to us that bite us in the butt when we least expect it.


Feelings of helplessness, unworthiness or worthless come from old trauma from our childhood. Our parents programming and beliefs govern us unconsciously without us recognizing why we struggle so with relationships and money. If we don't like sex, react negatively to advances or have difficulty with orgasms there might be some past trauma that we didn't realize. I have encountered many people who had challenges with their sexuality that found out later that they were molested prior to the age of three years of age.

Anger surfaces from being in a state of helplessness. We feel powerless when an adult or someone older than us touches us in ways that make us feel uncomfortable. Boundaries crossed also cause us issues with money and a sense of personal value. 

These Questions Can Give You Some Clues If These Are Issues:

From the book, Overcoming Underearning

  1. I blame someone else for my situation.
  2. I constantly blame myself even though its not my fault.
  3. I do what others want even though I don't want to.
  4. I hold myself back or easily give in to avoid upsetting hurting, angering or offending someone. 
  5. I let others demean me or put me down.
  6. I hold grudges or am easily angered.
  7. I'm reluctant to set lofty goals for fear I won't achieve them.
  8. I'm filled with big dreams but don't follow through.
  9. I give up at the first sign of failure or a hint of rejection.
  10. I don't do what I say I'm going to do.
  11. I'm unwilling to ask for what I want often because I don't even know.
  12. I hear myself saying yes a lot.
  13. I have no control over my time.
  14. I really don't see I have many choices in my life.
  15. I am embarassed to make mistakes.
If you answered yes to any of these questions you probably have issues with feelings of low self-esteem and anger. Trapped anger leads to chronic depression. You also probably have difficulty breaking through the glass ceiling of your earning potential. 

If you are ready to overcome these issues and get clear of them, join me Wednesday night for a free podcast and energy clearing of anger related issues and helplessness.


Natural Cures For Depression That Don't Require A Prescription

Join me this Wednesday, January 20, 2016, for an energy clearing to clear depression, anxiety, anger and trauma issues from rape, molestation, emotional abandonment, break-ups divorce or grief.

5:00 PM PST or 8:00 PM EST

(641) 715-3580 Pin 730-749 #

Sign up by sending me an e-mail here
Let me know the issue you want to clear
and I'll send you the call-in details.
Space is limited, so sign up now!


Buy My Books on Amazon






I am delighted to announce my brand new APP for Aphrodite Effect. This new app will allow you, my readers and clients, to keep up with my blog, specials, and new offerings. I invite you to download my app and send me an e-mail with a photo of the
app on your device. I will put you into a drawing for January 30th. You have an opportunity to win a choice of three audios, valued at $98.00. Each series is three hours in length and includes teachings and powerful energy clearings as well as my Cascade of Miracles prayer.


The Shift

Aphrodite Effect

Happiness Jumpstart


There are three ways to download this app. Scan the QR code here, or click on either of the links for I-Tunes or Google Play. You can read my bio and find out the latest with this APP. I am so excited! I hope you will also be.


Aphrodite Effect APP on Google Play


Aphrodite Effect APP on I-Tunes