Thank you for Reading and Following ME!
|in Georgia 2011|
Depression is an insidious creeping feeling that expands and takes over all areas of your life. It happens gradually so that you don't realize you have it. You probably like me, and have been living with depression for years and didn't even realize it. I was clinically depressed for over twenty years.
- Feelings of helplessness
- Sexual trauma
- Emotional or Physical Abandonment
- Unreleased Anger from any of the above
- clutter in your home or car
- not wanting to shower, shave or put make-up on
- not caring about how you look
- emotional reactivity
- leaving things on the floor
- leaving bills unpaid
- not returning phone calls
- reduced libido
- feeling unloved
- feeling unwanted
- weight gain or loss
- eating low vibrational foods (comfort foods)
- unconscious eating or sex
- short attention span
- inability to sleep, fall asleep or stay asleep
- negative thoughts that won't stop
- a general malaise in the body and mind
- body pains and aches that are unexplained
In my energy clearing, I have removed years of suicidal programs from a young woman who attempted suicide twelve times! Since my clearing, she has been free of the feeling of wanting to commit suicide. She had 30 past lives of suicidal deaths which I removed. When suicide has happened in past lives, these programs remain until cleared.
- Energy Clearing
- Cognitive Therapy coupled with Energy Clearing
- Bach Flower remedies - Star of Bethlehem
- Taking supplements like Seratonin, 5HTP
- SAM-e (detoxes the liver and boosts mood) contraindicated for bipolar syndrome
- Happy Camper
- Vitamin B
- St. John's Wort
- Drink more water - it helps detox the body and boosts mood
- Vitamin D (especially in winter or when sun isn't present)
- Get out in the sunlight daily
- Eat fish regularly Omega 3s -
- Walk outside at sunrise and ask for healing.
- Exercise. Daily exercise helps your body to get back on track.
- Dance. Playing upbeat music and moving your body will help you feel better. Just make sure the music is uplifting. The side benefit of dance is that your body gets to stretch, and move, your spine adjusts and you become healthier and happier as a result!
- Kava Kava
- Gotu Kola
- Passion Flower
|Karma in 2015 at age 16!|
Enlightenment: The End of Suffering
Have you noticed that most but not all older people have cataracts? What you probably haven't put together is that those who drink regularly or heavily get cataracts much earlier than those who don't drink at all. If you have anger issues on top of being a drinker your liver will become toxic faster. If you don't detox your liver your liver could fail or deteriorate. We need the liver to survive. SAM-e makes your liver squeaky clean and will boost your mood. Within two weeks most people see a marked improvement.
Join me this Wednesday for an energy clearing to clear depression, anxiety, anger and trauma issues from rape, molestation, emotional abandonment, break-ups divorce or grief.