January is the month of guilt. You may have gotten into the spirit of Christmas or Chanukah and bought more than you expected. Whether it was the airline ticket, the X-box or computer you lovingly bought for someone, you probably now feel guilt and regret. You may have eaten all your mother's Christmas cookies because she made them for you like I did.
Whether it is a ten-pound weight gain, credit card bills or not having enough cash to pay your bills in January, guilt and regret are our predominant emotions. Regret for past actions is the subject of my blog today. I will help you overcome the negative feelings you have now for doing what you thought was a good thing in December.
Old Issues Revisited?
What I have noticed is that old issues have been coming back in waves washing over us. Most of my clients related that they have had similar experiences. We have the opportunity to revisit our old issues and recognize that we have moved beyond it, only to feel what it feels like all over again. After we experience the old feeling, we are able to see how far we have come in our healing. Have gratitude for the process, the growth and being alive!
Fear is what we feel when we are concerned about what will happen when we don't pay our bills on time. Fear is what escalates and blocks us from our joy. Fear stops us from having good things in our lives. Fear creates stress in our body. We can't manifest anything positive when we are in fear. When we are in fear we are absolutely, positively not in faith. We have no faith that we will get out of our present situation.
- Find the silver lining. In every situation, there is a silver lining. You just have to look for it.
- Let go of the regret. Think of something else to shift your focus that makes you feel good.
- Play upbeat music. Nothing shifts your mood faster than music (or an energy clearing). Music soothes the soul - depending on the song and genre you choose. I like Billy Ocean, Earth, Wind and Fire, ColdPlay, Michael Jackson, Journey, believe it or not, even AC/DC.
- Get up and dance. Move your body. The movement will shift your vibration quickly.
- Get outside. Nature, trees, the sunshine even rain on your face will shift your vibration fast.
- Hug a tree and ask the tree to take your burdens away. Seriously! Don't knock it till you have tried it!
No excuses! Check out this energy clearing - you won't be sorry. All I ask is that you tell your friends. This is a powerful healing method that allows the negative emotions to be removed, and you will feel:
- anxiety gone
She knew nothing about his clearing. This stuff works! If you have never gotten an energy clearing - do yourself a favor and DO IT! No excuses!
(605) 475-4000 Pin 43552 #
Send me your payment here through this PayPal link https://www.paypal.me/withloveandgratitude. Thank you. If you have questions or concerns you can e-mail me here: