When we love ourselves everything in our lives becomes easier. Our relationships improve, we become infinitely more happy, successful and have ease in our life. Filling your personal love tank with our love and acceptance will change our lives for the better faster than any amount of money or success will. Until we love ourselves, we won't feel it when another person does.
good self-esteem. Be okay with how you feel rather than condemning yourself for feeling or thinking a certain way.
How Your Thoughts Create Disease
14. Speak your truth. Staying mute about how you feel is disempowering. Practice saying what is true for you with compassion towards yourself and others.
15. Take action where you need to. Do what you know needs to be done, without delay. Getting things done helps you feel successful and empowered. Unpack that suitcase! Put away those dishes! Improve the elements of your life that you can. Know what you have control of (yourself) rather than others.
16. Focus on you rather than what others are doing. Most of us focus on what others are doing when we don't feel good about ourselves and our life, instead look inside. Focus on you. Ask yourself questions: "How does this make me feel?" "How am I being triggered by what this person is saying to me?" "What event does this remind me of from my past?" Asking yourself questions raises our awareness making us a witness in our lives which is powerful for healing the past.
17. Stop trying to fix or change others. When we focus on ourselves (number 16 above) we stop trying to change others. We have no control over another person. Attempting to fix or change others is an avoidance of ourselves.
18. Be gentle and loving with yourself. Notice what is good rather than what is wrong with you. Wherever you focus your attention grows. Emphasize your positive traits and turn your attention away from what you feel needs to be fixed.
18. Stop worrying. Worry is a waste of time and energy. Worry causes anxiety. You are okay as you are. Things always have a way of working out for the best. Worrying doesn't make anything better.
19. Forgive. Forgive yourself for your past choices rather than continue to beat yourself up. There is no right or wrong. There is no such thing as failure, only gifts, and lessons. Recognize the lesson and move on.
20. Be fearless. Don't be afraid to be yourself. People will love you for being true to you.
21. Be accountable. Our word is all we have. Taking responsibility for our words, actions and deeds leads to strong character and self-respect. We feel guilt and shame when we make excuses. When we take responsibility for ourselves, our health, happiness and our choices we step into our personal power. Making excuses for yourself is disempowering and makes you a victim. Life isn't happening to you, it is happening FOR YOU!