Exploring your spirituality can give you a clearer life purpose, better personal relationships and soothe you when you feel stressed, anxious or afraid.
Many people say they are Spiritual. What does being Spiritual really mean; and how can being Spiritual help you to be happy?
- Giving to others (time and talent)
- Search for a deeper meaning to life
- Connection to others
- Connection to nature
- Finding your soul purpose
The simplest act of watching an ocean, waterfall or sunset can bring us fully into our body and this moment.
3. Mindfulness is the act of being present in all you do. Most of us multitask thinking that we will accomplish more this way. It has been scientifically proven that multi-tasking causes us more worry, anxiety, stress and slows productivity down.
Mindfulness is being watchful and witnessing what you are doing when you are doing it. Instead of being distracted you become engrossed and immersed in each task. Your interactions with others are heart-centered. You listen fully. People know that you hear what they are saying. Your relationships will improve and you will become happier as a result of using mindfulness daily.
4. Letting go of control releases you from the burden of making everyone happy, or being responsible for everything in the world. You can only control yourself. Attempting to control others will cause you and them pain.
5. A sense of purpose fulfills you with a higher calling. Everyone has a soul purpose. Making the most out of what you have experienced, using what you have learned to help others is part of finding your purpose.
6. Lead a healthier life. Part of being spiritual involves treating your body as a sacred temple. Eating a healthy diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, getting exercise daily will help you feel better and happier with you.
Consecrating your temple means to feed your body mind and spirit with food that supports ypracticesises that support your spiritual development and surrounding yourself with others who are like you fulfilling a greater purpose on this planet.
She is currently working with a client in Denver, Colorado to heal breast cancer naturally. All illness begins with an emotion coupled with a thought. Illness is a sign that you have ignored your body-mind-spirit.