When we aren't happy with our lives, we wish for the future or look over our shoulder longing for what might have been in our past. Either way, when we are focused on anything other than right now, we miss out on this moment.
- We live with constant regret or longing.
- We focus on castles in the sky daydreaming of what we desire.
- We aren't breathing deeply, or affirming life.
Only when we are delighted with this moment, happy and grateful for what we have do we have harmony, peace, and fulfillment - which account for true and lasting happiness. JEM
What I Know For Sure
- Nothing is ever too late.
- Nothing is ever too soon.
- No one owns time.
- When you are measuring life, you are not living it.
- There is a reason God limits our days.
- There is always enough time.
- Each moment on this planet is precious.
- We create heaven or hell on earth by living in the past and future, or by living in the present moment.
Enjoy what you have. Love your life now and breathe into this moment, affirming your life and creating heaven on earth.
You are perfect as you are.
You have a reason for being here.
You have a purpose.
You are loved.
You are never ever alone.
Enjoy this moment. Let go of trying to be something you aren't. Allow others to see you authentically, rather than attempting to fake who you are or what you love. Don't be afraid to be honest, there are no secrets in The Universe anyway.
I love you,
and flaws, we have healthy self-esteem.