Mercury began its third Retrograde journey August 30th at 9:04 AM EDT. This Mercury Retrograde is entirely in the sign of Virgo, Mercury's ruling planet giving it more bang for the buck! Mercury stations direct on September 22nd. Yes, the cruel cycle of Mercury Retrograde is occurring yet again!
"Expect the unexpected," says Cheney Hall, Astrologer.
Best Use Of A Mercury Retrograde?
- reorganizing, recycling, regrouping, reuniting
- reconciling, reusing, recreating, renewing, re-writing
- reconsidering, reflect, reassess, rethink,
- renegotiate, release, renew
- re-polishing, releasing the old, letting go
- It is a great time to re-connect to the rhythm of the earth.
- A time to release old and outdated beliefs.
- Reflecting upon our archetypes of Healer, Hermit High Preist, Priestess in Sacred Service
- Focused positive critical thinking till after September 18th as karma comes to fruition
- Release limiting beliefs and old stories
- Get your energy cleared
- Assimilate and integrate new connections, ideas, information, and possibilities
- Regulate daily disciplines and devotional practices
- Dedicate yourself to healthier energy efficient lifestyle
- Do away with mindlessness and distractions
- Give more in the way of selfless service
During the new moon, manifesting is much more powerful. The mantra and yantra below will help you focus and perform your manifesting work.
Mantra and Yantra
"Om Aim Bum Budhaya Namah"
- Give more expect less
- Disconnect from devices
- Quiet your mind
- Single-minded focus - less multi-tasking
- Connect to the earth
- Give gratitude
- Be compassionate with yourself and others
- Pure thoughts - upward spiraling and positive versus negative
- Love more, judge less
- Be open to new possibilities
- Be flexible
- Forgive more, resent nothing