Thursday, August 18, 2016

Almost Lunar Eclipse Tonight, August 18

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

If the skies were clear near you last night, you were able to see a beautiful round full moon. Tonight the eclipse takes place at 26 degrees of Aquarius, though there will be no shadow over the moon. The moon won't appear to be eclipsed at all. 


There is much good news surrounding this full moon, it is a time for new discoveries, and new relationships of all kinds.


What Does A Lunar Eclipse Mean?

Like all full moons the sun is opposite the moon, bringing your attention to home, family and relationships. Most people notice that their emotions reach their peak around a full moon. A full moon is a powerful time to gain perspective about the truth of your relationships, recognizing any imbalance or disharmony.

The August lunar eclipse and full moon will bring balance and compliment the new moon which occurred on August 2nd. Any projects begun two weeks ago will be completed at this time, as it is harvest time. This is the final phase of a six month cycle which began March 6th with the solar eclipse. Themes or major goals over the past six months will seek resolution and completion prior to the solar eclipse on September 1, 2016. The solar eclipse will clear the slate for a new beginning on September 2nd. 

Cliff Notes Version

  • reconcile imbalances in relationships using higher awareness, experimentation and originality
  • flashes of insight 
  • increased intuition
  • surprising events
  • exciting change
  • rejuvenate stale relationships by allowing increased freedom
  • increased confidence 
  • your quirky side enjoys expression
  • leave your comfort zone
  • try something new
  • chance encounters can lead to romance
A full moon is a fabulous time to get a clearing so that you will be open to new by eliminating negativity, self-sabotage and blocks to love and success.

Mercury Retrograde

Mercury will begin its retrograde journey on August 30th through September 22nd. 

Feeling Stuck, Depressed Or Anxious?

You might not know exactly what I do for my clients. I have helped people clear the way to find healthy balanced loving relationships when they have never had one before. I have worked with famous producers, authors and even Spiritual Masters to eliminate challenges and patterns. I clear patterns that repeat, negativity, depression, suicidal programs, self-doubt and sabotage just as a start. 

I am a certified clinical hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, Master Energy Healer, Certified Love and Life Coach. 

A testimonial below that I just received this morning, explains how one clearing eliminated her sister's suicidal tendencies and depression. If you are feeling negative, plagued by doubt, challenges or emotions, I clear what is stuck in your field so that you can live your life fully expressed without the old patterns and programs blocking your positive experience of love, life and happiness.


 Suicidal Programs Eliminated - Testimonial from a client

8.18.2016

Jennifer has been an incredible force in my life since the day that I met her. She has done several clearings for me in the past, I knew she was the real deal and my intuition screamed to me, that she was the perfect person to help when my sister began to struggle with severe depression to the point of becoming suicidal.

A month had gone by and my sibling was like a shell of her former self. She was not eating, barely sleeping, and had not been able to work at all. I was able to convince her that an energy clearing would be beneficial for her. 


Jennifer had just returned home from travel right before I contacted her, but she dropped everything to help us within 10 minutes of my reaching out to her. Jennifer had a ton of insight into my sisters' personality and the origins of her struggle, yet half-way through my sister felt she couldn't continue with the clearing, and instead Jennifer continued with me on the phone. Because of this I was a bit skeptical as to whether it would work for her, but I kid you not. Four days later I contacted my sister and she was at Disney with her kid, about to "get some lunch" I couldn't even believe it worked that effectively and within such a short period of time. 


Since the clearing, my sister has returned to work and although things are not perfect she has returned to her normal, spunky, intelligent, funny, wise, self. 
I thank Jennifer tremendously. She has a true gift, a huge kind heart, and has been an enormous blessing to myself and my family. I would highly recommend her services to anyone and everyone. She's that good!
Sarah 

To book your session with Jennifer while you still can e-mail her at JenniferElizabethMasters@gmail.com


Jennifer
 is a healer and love coach that clears limiting beliefs, blocks and self-sabotage from the past so that you can have the life, love and happiness you desire. A healed healer herself, she helps others overcome anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, guilt, shame, insecurities that block you from having healthy relationships and happiness. 

Connect with Jennifer to schedule your free discovery
session to see if her work is a good fit for your happiness. 


Find Jennifer's books on Amazon.com

Jennifer is currently working on her third book: 

Happy Here, Happy Anywhere:

The Step-By-Step Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, and Unhappiness Without A Prescription!