Life for me is fun, enjoyable, inspiring bringing me new adventures every day. I am happy no matter where I am, who I am with or what I am doing. I can do absolutely nothing
I understood that life was working for me, rather than against me.
Meditation and Silence
- Stop making excuses and procrastinating and do it NOW!
- Create your life with positive thoughts rather than negativity. Watch and listen to your thoughts.
- Take responsibility for your happiness. Don't wait for someone else to do it for you. No one can make you happy but you!
- Stop looking outside of you for joy, fulfillment or bliss. You are the creator of your life. Look inside.
- Get to know yourself. Date yourself. Ask yourself questions. Find out what you love, don't love and do what you love!
- Spend time alone with you. Without time alone with you, there will be no intimacy in your life. Solitude builds compassion for others and gives you freedom. Without solitude, you have no freedom.
- Focus on the good in you. Look at your positive traits expand them. Do things that focus on your bliss.
- Do what you love! If you love the beach - go! If you love to swim - swim! If you love to walk outdoors - do it! Do what you love every single day. Dance, play and have fun.
- Life is short have a ball! Travel, have adventures and create more fun in your life. Once you die, there are no adventures or opportunities to use that money. You can't take it with you.
- Connect within. Find your Divinity within you. Sit in silence. Meditate daily.
- Listen. Turn off your Ipad, cell phone and television. Enjoy the stillness of silence. You can't hear your Guidance when you have headphones plugged into your ears.
- Live simply. Don't buy extra cars, a huge house that you only live in a portion. Buy what you need. The Universe doesn't like the waste.
- Don't waste. Don't waste time, money, or love on those who don't appreciate it.
- Have connected sex! If you don't have a partner, romance yourself. Take a hot bath with candles. Enjoy pleasure in its many forms. Take things slow.
- Don't settle. How often do we stay in a relationship just to have someone, only to feel we wasted our life away being with someone that didn't treat us well, or that didn't love us (or vice versa).
- Love your body and treat it with respect. Don't put anything on it or in it that doesn't support your vibrant health.
- Give gratitude daily. Wake up and say, "Thank you!" Be grateful for everything you have including your paycheck.
- Never give up on yourself. You are worth it, or you wouldn't have been put on this planet at this time. You are part of the community of humanity. You are a part of the whole and are needed here. So get on with it and LOVE YOURSELF!
- Hire me! It took me over thirty years to get to this place. I can help give you a leg up, guide you through the pitfalls and pick you up when you need it. Have you gotten to your happy place on your own? Working with someone who is enlightened raises your vibration and shifts your perspective. People who wanted to become enlightened travel to India to work with gurus. I am here.
- Write, journal and do introspection about where you are where you came from and where you are going. Writing helps you connect with The Universal Force and often gives you insight into what you are experiencing.
- Ask questions. Asking questions of your Guides, The Universe, and Masters on the other side can help guide you through difficult times.