Monday, November 23, 2015

3 Ways To Overcome Fear

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

I have just returned from a ten-day trip to two of my favorite places on this earth, Boulder, Colorado, and Sedona, Arizona. In Boulder, I visited two of my adult children, which brings me great joy. In Sedona, I made a stepped out of my comfort zone, made a new friend and pushed myself beyond an old fear. This is how I did it.

My new friend took me to the Airport Vortex, a very easy climb for my older dog Karma. It was a lovely site, with incredible energy and views. The following day we went to Cathedral Rock a huge vortex of energy with treacherously slick rocks, a 600-foot rise, with few places for a foothold.

Clearing Fears

I have had a fear of heights all my life. I have worked to move past my fears, clearing those fears. Climbing Cathedral Rock was a real test to see if those fears truly were gone. 

I had nothing to prove to anyone. I did this climb for myself. I stopped on a plateau to rest and seriously considered not climbing to the top. There were other women at this level that let their men and families do the steep, slick climb without them. There is no
shame in not doing something you choose not to do. I asked myself what was holding me back? I heard an old pattern that was gone. To prove this to myself, I chose to do the climb.

My friend offered some suggestions and guided me to the safest places to ascend. I listened as he was a seasoned climber. I rested when I needed to. I focused on being safe, using a powerful mantra. "I AM SAFE."

It took about an hour and a half to reach the summit. Once I did, I felt such exhilaration for pushing myself to reach the top. I felt accomplishment. I felt satisfied. I felt fulfilled. I also felt joy!

How To Overcome Fears


  1. Take small bites. Put one foot in front of the other. Focus on what is right in front of you, rather than the whole project or climb. 
  2. Use a mantra. I am loved. I am safe. I am secure. Mantras heal the unconscious mind. 
  3. Stay Positive. Look at what you have done already. Focus on the best outcome for you. Know that you have already done so much. You are capable. You are wise. You are powerful. You are worthy. 
One of the major improvements and values that I add for my clients is a clearing of beliefs, fears, anxiety, and worry. These are often trapped emotions from long-ago events. Our mind continues to replay these events even when the danger is no longer present. We continue to send out these emotions unconsciously bringing back more situations for us to fear, or be afraid of. Having the trapped emotions cleared shifts your perspective. You stop attracting things you fear. You eventually, like me, stop being afraid of anything. 

Life is great living Fearlessly! 

I love you!

Manifesting Money and Men (or women)


Beginning this Wednesday join me for three  $30-90-minute group coaching sessions and learn how to manifest like a miracle worker! Sign up here. You will be walked through several scenarios and given plenty of opportunities to do manifesting LIVE with me! 

JenniferElizabethMasters@gmail.com

Testimonial From A Client

Jennifer,  I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate what you do, You have taught me so much, I have started manifesting, When i decided to start fresh, and get rid of all of my old furniture from my marriage, I did not have a couch or a chair in my living room, I knew that i would find something that i could afford,  I was without any furniture in my living room for about a month, but I was happy and I did not lose hope that i would get furniture,  First i manifested a large rocker recliner , that my neighbor had sitting out on the curb, perfect shape!   A few days ago i manifested a couch! again sitting out by the curb 2 houses down, It still had the original tags and in perfect shape,( My sister and I must have looked very strange carrying a couch down the street) My rich neighbors explained that they had bought the couch and forgot it was still in storage, and now had no use for it , but did not want to go through the hassle of selling it.   Since my living room was not big enough for both the couch and the chair, I advertised the chair on a local site for a very low price and someone offered me more for it!   My next manifestation is an 2016 Nissan Altima , I am already thanking God for it,I will have it after the 9th of Dec.  I sent a picture of my couch in another E-mail, 
God Bless you Jennifer AK