Monday, June 6, 2016

7 Minutes To Happiness

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


In just seven minutes a day, you can shift your mind, body and soul to a state of well-being and happiness. The human body was wired to move. Dance, swift-paced walking, and exercise daily can do it for you in just 7-minutes. The New York Times created a work-out Scientifically proven to shift you in just 7-minutes a day. 


Exercise has a profound effect on happiness, depression, stress relief, Alzheimer's and even memory loss. Exercise has been proven to relieve depression. In a study cited in Shawn Anchor's book The Happiness Advantage three groups of patients treated their depression with medication, exercise or a combination of the two. The results were remarkable: All three groups improved similarly in their happiness levels early. The follow-up assessments showed radically different results. 



The groups were then tested six months later to assess their relapse rate. Of those who had taken the medication alone, 38 percent had slipped back into depression. Those in the combination group were doing only slightly better, with a 31 percent relapse rate. The biggest shock, though, came from the exercise group: Their relapse rate was only 9 percent.


If you sit at a desk all day, chances are you aren't getting enough exercise. When your body moves you receive the benefits of endorphins, fat burning, helping your body become more flexible, stronger increasing cardiovascular health, longevity and eliminating aches and pains caused by sitting. Science has shown that even if your body shows no physical signs of exercise you still feel better!

Developing Healthy Habits Leads To Happiness

Self-discipline is part of a happy lifestyle. When we regularly forgo the ice cream in lieu of a green drink we feel better. Our confidence rises when we feel good about our choices. When you choose a healthy routine and food not only will you feel better, you look better and will live a longer happier life.

The New York Times workout only takes seven minutes. 


Not Interested In A Workout?

My workout isn't Scientifically proven, but in the time it takes to dance to three songs a day I promise you that you will feel better, look better and be happier than you were living a sedentary lifestyle. 


I began dancing in October while walking my dogs. In less that the time it takes for three songs to play, you can be fit in months. The great thing about dancing is that it is free! 

I haven't visited the gym since then and my body is more fit, toned and slender than after months at the gym. My arms became strong and toned as well. We look younger when our body is fit. 

I prefer dancing to bending over machines in the gym. If you are in Atlanta this week, you can see for yourself, meet me at The Inner Space this Friday night from 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM in person. 

In just 7-minutes a day you can change your perspective. Ready? Let's GO! If you liked this article, please share it with a friend. 


Jennifer will be in Atlanta, Georgia at The Inner Space on Friday, June 10th and 11th.

Group Energy Clearing and Akashic Records Reading and Private sessions available on June 11th.

FREE EVENT ON SUNDAY With Adam Gates of NakedHealthy! Visit FaceBook for more information.

When we lovingly accept ourselves as we are with all our faults and flaws, we have healthy self-esteem. 




Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is the author of the forthcoming book: HAPPY HERE, HAPPY ANYWHERE, The Guide To Overcoming Depression and Anxiety Naturally. 



What Clients Are Saying About Jennifer's Work

May 26, 2016

I wanted to let you know that I am feeling absolutely wonderful spiritually and about myself! After our session yesterday I felt energized and HAPPY for the first time in years! Despite my Fibromyalgia pain, I feel light, like a huge weight has been lifted from me. It's so nice to feel like I can actually take a deep breath and breathe. Life feels happy and optimistic again (I haven't felt this way in over 10 years!). Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! 

I hope you are having a wonderful day, and I truly appreciate everything you have done for me!

Love and Light,

Lauren

From Lauren's Mother...


Hi Jennifer,
I am so amazed and delighted in the difference that you have helped Lauren achieve thus far!!!  Her whole aura and energy has totally changed.  I saw Lauren smile & really laugh for the first time since Nov 2015!!!  I'm so grateful for you and your wonderful, kind and compassionate work with her. You are a God-Send.


Also, the energy in the whole house has changed, i
t feels sweet and clear, no negativity hanging around. I want to thank you with all my heart for helping her.  Your gifts are so abounding.


Julie