Whether you study astrology or not, at one time or another the effects of the full moon, sun and the stars have been felt by each of us. The planets exert a unique influence on us in the way we think, feel and communicate. Major changes in our planetary system also are felt by us.
Just for kicks and giggles, keep notes on all the missed calls, communication break-downs, break-ups, broken contracts, travel issues, lost luggage, computer, cell phone issues during the next three weeks.
Cheney and I have been friends for several years and met when I lived in Atlanta, Georgia. He did a full set of charts for me, with transits (how the planets move through your chart) and a consultation. Cheney's delivery was the most comprehensive I have ever had. In the full consultation, you get the long explanation of what the planets were doing and how they would affect all aspects of your life, love, success, wealth. He does charts for people with great detail and explanations. Don't try to cut corners and omit the explanation - you need it, unless you are an Astrologer. He is excellent. I highly recommend him. You can read his blog here: www.CHIRON2000.blogspot.com
What To Do During A Mercury Retrograde
- Re-write your book.
- Re-organize your closet, home, car, business.
- Re-think anything.
- Re-work a project.
- Re-do your taxes.
- Re-think anything.
- Re-view your life, your relationship, your business successes.
- Re-new your fruit trees with pruning.
- Re-visit family and friends.
- Make sure your communications are clear to avoid conflict.
- Use care while driving. Accidents happen more frequently during Mercury Retrograde because people are not thinking or in a hurry.
- Avoid Arguments and fighting.
- Delay the purchase of boats, bikes, cars, trucks, or airplanes.
- Do not purchase a cell phone or computer.
- Do not take communications devices in for work.
- Delay taking your car in to the mechanic.
- Wait to begin a new project.
- Delay signing up for a dating site, or meeting a new person.
- Avoid travel if you can. Flights can be cancelled, or missed, and luggage can be lost.
Jennifer is an author of Orgasm For Life, she is a life, love and relationship coach. She helps you find the love inside of you, to live a fulfilled, happy and wealthy life on all levels. She has helped countless people find love through her coaching.