Wanting to talk about sex, but don't know how to broach the subject with your partner? When is the best time? How can you begin the conversation? Linzi Levinson, recently interviewed me about Orgasm For Life, on her show, Linzi's Life Secrets, on Voice of America. Linzi brought out some interesting points of discussion from my book. We dig deep here. Listen in and find out how you can get what you desire in the bedroom, by talking about it. Set yourself up for success in the bedroom and listen to this show! It's Time To Talk Sex In The Bedroom!
Most of us don't bring the most honest version of ourselves to the bedroom. We often do this because we want our partner to think they are doing a great job!
- Why is it so difficult to talk about sex?
- What are we afraid of?
- How can you move beyond the fear?
- What can I do if I have been faking it?
- What does honesty do for our sex lives?
- Moving beyond silence about sex.
- How can we make sex sacred?
- Why does asking permission add trust and safety?
- How can we build trust in our relationship?
- How can we heighten our partner's self esteem AND get what we want at the same time?
- Becoming sex positive.
- When and where do we talk about sex?
- When we are on a date, when can we ask about STD's?
- How can we get what we want in the bedroom?
- How can risking it all get you what you want?
- How talking about sex can turn you both on and light your mutual fire?