Today is the beginning of the second Mercury Retrograde of 2015. I remember when I used to cringe when Mercury Retrograde would come around. It used to seem that as soon as one retrograde was completed, another would be arriving. Over the years, I have found great uses for Mercury Retrograde. There are ways to navigate the communication, travel and contractual challenges. Today, I will share some of my biggest secrets with you.
Monday, May 18th at 9:50 EST PM to June 11, at 6:33 PM EST
|this is not my office by the way......|
- Don't start something new. No new businesses, a project you have never done before, launch a website, or begin a course. A new diet begun during a retrograde could end miserably or just as quickly as it began.
- Don't sign a contract. Wait till after the retrograde ends if you can. Any contracts signed during a retrograde will either have major issues, challenges or delays in completing or closing.
- Don't hire a new contractor during a retrograde. You will have challenges with his work, maybe he won't show up as planned or some other challenge.
- Don't count on dating someone you meet during a Mercury Retrograde for long. It will be over almost as soon as it began - even if you think it is REALLY THE ONE!
- Don't break up with someone during a retrograde. You will be back with them or have regrets as soon as Mercury turns direct. Usually, it won't stick. Or you will have terrible challenges having them let go of you!
- Avoid travel to new destinations.
- Don't buy a computer. You will be sure to have issues with it crashing, uploading or some other problem. Wait till after the retrograde ends.
- Don't buy a cell phone during a Mercury Retrograde.
- Don't get your hair cut or colored especially by someone new. I have had my hair cut many times during a Mercury Retrograde and ended up hating it each time! I eventually learned not to schedule hair anythings during this time.
Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is an author, love and passion coach, hypnotherapist and Master energy healer. She is a catalystic healer naturally, meaning she helps your release your stuff while talking with her. Jennifer works with those committed to living a happier life, with deep meaningful relationships. She herself has healed her codependency, addictions, depression and low self esteem. She lovingly and compassionately will move you forward out of your story, mind chatter, negativity, anxiety, sadness or depression with ease and grace.