I originally wrote this post for Conscious Life News. I am a featured author for them.
The law of reciprocity is one of the Universal Laws, that states that whatever you send out into the cosmos, or Unified Field will return to you. Whatever emotions you feel, thoughts you think, and things you do, reverberate out and then boomerang back to you, manifesting as physical outcomes in the material world. The Unified Field can be experienced as the field of unlimited possibilities.
1. a situation or relationship in which two people or groups agree to do something similar for each other, to allow each other to have the same rights, etc. : a reciprocal arrangement or relationship
3. a mutual exchange of privileges; specifically: a recognition by one of two countries or institutions of the validity of licenses or privileges granted by the other
- Practice self pleasuring. Find out what feels good. Get to know what parts of your body are more sensitive. Everyone is different.
- Open your mouth and breathe. When women keep their mouth closed during sex, they are less likely to orgasm. As above so below. An open mouth relaxes the vagina and helps you orgasm. The throat is also a sexual center, as most men already know. Open your mouth!
- Pump your hips up and down and squeeze your vaginal muscles. When you move your hips up and down you get your kundalini moving. The kundalini is the source of life and pleasure. It moves up the spinal column, from the root chakra and culminates in the frontal cortex of the brain at the time of orgasm lighting up 80 centers in the brain. Squeezing the vaginal muscles, can heighten pleasure for you both. Doing kegels out of the bedroom is recommended for both sexes for enhancement.
- Be In The Moment and Focus on Sex. Thinking about the laundry, the kids, shopping, dishes in the sink will only keep you distracted and from achieving an orgasm. Your mind is what ignites your body. Think about how wonderful it feels. Focus on the pleasure. Each time your mind wanders come back to your body. Feeling each moment. Enjoying the pleasure.
- Make Sounds. Sounds are the primal force of nature. Sound is creation. Moaning will turn you and your partner on. If you feel so moved, YELL! Most women are so concerned about what the neighbors will think, will the police be called? Forget about what you look like and be in the moment. Allowing yourself to let go with sounds will also help you let go and achieve ultimate pleasure.
Jennifer Elizabeth Masters awakened in 2012. She is a Metaphysician, author, love and passion coach and lover of pleasure. Through her own journey and Tantra healing she became orgasmic. After spending much of her life not having orgams she now helps women and men have more fulfilling sexual and loving relationships. Self Love is the foundation of all her work with addictions, relationships and the key to enlightenment. Jennifer's blog, Love Yourself Fearlessly, is one you will want to read and share with your friends. She also has videos on You Tube to assist you. Her books are available on Amazon.com. You can e-mail Jennifer to set up your discovery session for free to see if her work is a good fit for you. Other posts by Jennifer