Sunday, January 27, 2019

Forgiveness Can Save Your Life!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Forgiveness is one of the simplest things but most profound for healing, letting go of pain, suffering and yes DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, and SERIOUS ILLNESS.


I have had many clients resist the power of forgiveness because they were hanging onto hate for their exes behavior. Whether you are forgiving those who molested, abused or hurt you it doesn't excuse the behavior of the other person. Those things really happened. Forgiveness is for YOU!

Before I forgave everyone and I mean everyone, I lived in angst, hate, judgment, and illness. After forgiving everyone my health and mood improved. Depression mysteriously lifted. True I also began to love myself at the same time. Forgiveness is powerful.

Hanging onto resentment, anger, hate keeps our body in a state that creates acidity where illness and cancer can grow. Case in point, before I forgave everyone I had Fibromyalgia, Epstein Barr (auto-immune disease) tumors, depression, shame, guilt, anxiety, sinus infections, bladder infections a lot of self-hatred and regret.

Depression and Anxiety Help NOW!Health Benefits of Forgiveness:
  • Reduced stress
  • boosted immune system
  • relationships improve
  • Less triggered
  • Feel Happier and lighter


Do you feel you can't do this alone? You don't have to. Are you ready to have the life of your dreams and commit time and resources to do so?  Book your FREE Discovery Call with me today! 

Take my FREE QUIZ HERE
Visit my website here JenniferElizabethMasters.com