|Jennifer Elizabeth Masters in her OLD life|
We are a work in progress. We are human. Recognizing that life is about learning and each perceived MISTAKE is another lesson learned well. Jennifer E. Masters
If I counted the number of perceived mistakes I have made along the path of life I would be so busy counting that there would not be time for much else. Life is about a series of events and choices. Sometimes we choose wisely, other times our choices are made for us, as we feel like we are on a conveyor belt and making choiceless choices instead. Self sabotage happens when all we do is focus on the negative and see our glass as half empty rather than focusing on all our Blessings and gifts. As we focus on what we didn't do or our perceived failure we rush down a spiral of ever negative ever defeating thoughts and anguish overcomes us.
Our ego unfailingly points out all of the errors and mistakes. Learning to quiet this negative mind chatter is the first step. An energy clearing would help get you started. Think about it this way, you wash your car, your clothes and your body. What about your soul? Negativity sticks to us if we don't clear it. You can contact me about an energy clearing here. Each time you have an argument with someone that energy sticks to you. Each negative thought that someone has about you, is also in your field.
- Breathe. Most often when we feel badly about ourselves we are barely breathing. Take a deep breath and let it out completely. Do this twice more. With each breath let out all the no longer serves you. When you inhale envision and think about breathing in love and acceptance.
- Stop the spiral of negative thinking with a short positive mantra: I AM LOVE. A mantra that begins with I AM connects you to your HIGH SELF and is more powerful. I AM LOVE. Say it slowly and repeat it until you feel grounded and lighter. You can use this through out your day silently. It will help you feel more positive whenever you use it.
- Train your mind beginning today to be more positive. Catch yourself when you begin to beat yourself up with your thoughts. Like any fitness program this will take practice. You didn't get this way overnight, don't give up, keep at it. Know all negative habits need 30 days of consistent use to be overcome.
- Soak in a salt water bath for 45 minutes. Use regular table salt, or epsom salts - a couple of handfuls and nice comfortable water. This will raise your vibration and clear negativity.
- Meditate. Use my Divine Presence Process Meditation if you have trouble meditating by yourself.
- Tone or sing tones to clear the chakras. It does not matter what tone, or words, follow your guidance.