I believe in love. I also believe that our dreams do come true. I recently watched the movie Grace of Monaco. I have watched this movie now three times. Why? General Charles De Gaulle called Princess Grace the American Aphrodite. We can all learn lessons about love, commitment and doing the difficult things to make a relationship work.
- Stop critiquing and judging yourself and others.
- Accept all parts of you, lovingly.
- You are already enough.
- Your thoughts create. Notice what you are thinking. Focus on the positive.
- Stop complaining. It doesn't bring you, love.
- Notice where your focus is. Do you love you? Are you compassionate with you and others?
- Are you grateful for what you have? Gratitude is the fastest way to open your heart. It raises your vibration. If you aren't happy with what you have, and grateful for it, you won't get anything better than what is in your life right now. Gratitude is the fuel for love. Be grateful starting right now for the small things: your health, your life, a paycheck, a job, food on the table, friends, the rain, the sunshine.
- The more loving and accepting you are with you, the better your life will be. You can't love another if you can't stand being alone with you.