Friday, January 6, 2017

More Gratitude Equals Better Dreams!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Day 5 of The Gratitude Challenge: 

I woke up dreaming of fresh homemade pie! I love pie. Since I began the 28-day gratitude challenge I have slept more deeply, awakened more rested and had better dreams. 

After 5 days, I would love to hear what the rest of you have experienced. It isn't too late to start. It is never too late to begin a happier, more peaceful existence. I'll do it with you!


What is most interesting to me is that when I called my oldest brother, Tim in Ontario, Canada this morning, he informed me he was in the middle of making the very pie I had my dream about. I woke up tasting Razzleberry pie! 

What does this mean? We can create anything we want with gratitude. We can dream bigger and have the gratitude for it and attract the success, the love, the job, the clients. We have all kinds of dreams and gratitude affects them. I am going to bake and eat a fresh raspberry, blueberry, and blackberry pie too tonight! And, you betcha it will have homemade whipped cream on top.

Pie for breakfast first in Boulder, Colorado with my family

Sometimes we have to indulge ourselves. I have been working very hard this week and sleeping just as hard. I am recuperating from my trip to Colorado and back, my daughter's move and the holidays.

Sunday, I have a really juicy story for you where I will get really vulnerable with you about what happened over the holidays. You won't want to miss this personal story. Until then here is the latest on gratitude.

  1. Write a description of what you want your life to look like.
  2. Write a description of what you want your work to look like.
  3. Write how you want your relationship to be.
  4. How do you want your relationship to be with your mother, children, father, siblings.... 
  5. How do you want your social life to be?
  6. What do you want your income to be?
  7. What do you want for your spiritual life?
  8. How many vacations a year do you want?
  9. Where do you want to travel?
  10. How do you want to FEEL?
Knowing what you want for your life is important. You can't manifest anything better if you can't describe it or dream it. Right now I am tasting that berry pie. I am off to buy the supplies and I'll let you know how delicious it was. I am treating myself. I don't eat a lot of sweets but when I do, I enjoy them. I savor the flavor in my mouth and slowly eat the deliciousness. I love to eat delicious food. Sex and food kind of go together. I love sex too. I love life. I love it all! What about you?

What are you grateful for today? What are your blessings? Are you grateful for your health? Are you grateful for your income, your paycheck, your pets, your home? Are you grateful for the delicious food you eat? Being grateful for each blessing you have will bring you more.

I love pie! With David in Boulder, CO
Anything you take for granted are things you are not grateful for. I am grateful for those people who support my work. I am grateful for my clients. I am grateful for my family, my mother, my siblings and especially my brother Tim who shared his pie recipe with me! 

I am grateful for you reading my blog. Let me know how you are doing with this gratitude challenge. Remember there are prizes for
the best stories! Send me an e-mail  or message me on FaceBook with your gratitude story.

I love you!
Jennifer

Sign up for my From Tainted To True Love course that begins on February 1st!