Bachelor's looking for a loving woman to marry and a delicious home-cooked meal or single women who would love to lean against a strong man on her couch at night watching Netflix can both benefit from Feng Shui.
Dating can be a challenge. Feng Shui can be employed to attract a mate and give you better chances at the odds even while on a date. Feng Shui works for same-sex couples as well. No matter what kind of partnership you are searching for, Feng Shui will help you attract a new love or relationship.
7. Make sure you have a solid headboard, or your money and relationship will drain away. A solid headboard supports both money and love. Metal isn't a supportive energy for most people. If you are a wood element or a water sign wood is what you need for support while you sleep. More Feng Shui Cures For Love and Romance.
For those of you who are still having difficulty, you need my Infinite Love course. This course eliminates the blocks that are keeping love from you unconsciously, like me. I found that I was fiercely independent. I had a block to having a man in my life. Maybe you need a personal session with me to clear your blocks? Before I recognized and cleared it my unconscious mantra was:
I don't need a man!
- Flowers in the bedroom are a no-no, neither silk nor real flowers at all, not on quilts, images or headboards. Flowers add a yang energy. If you are looking for a male flowers, compete with his energy.
- Water in the bedroom is like a cold shower for passion - though water is great for wealth, it isn't in used in the bedroom
- no shells, fish figurines as they represent water
Know your best Kua colors:
- ensure you have no singular images in your bedroom, images of one flower, one tree, one bird will keep relationships at bay
Your Kua allows you to tap into your best success direction. Success in relationships, love, and business.
Kathryn Weber is A Feng Shui ConsultantAccording to Katie Weber's Kua Calculator,
If your love direction is….
North Wear blues or black
South Wear red, green or brown
East/SE Wear green, black or blue
West/NW Wear white, beige, yellow or purple
SW/NE Wear yellow, beige, orange, red, purple
Bachelors need to include feminine energy in their homes to attract a mate. If you are looking for a home-cooked meal or someone to warm your bed including feminine energy in your space will allow you to do just that. Include images of flowers in groups, magnolias, peonies or orchids which bring in family luck. Include images of women who look happy, pairs of objects like two vases two lamps, that a woman would find attractive and balances your masculine energy.
Creating Sacred Space For Peace And Harmony