Thursday, November 6, 2014

Pounding At The Speed Of Light!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

It takes an artist to make love. Anyone can fuck! I have begun releasing excerpts of my new book, Orgasm For Life for you and your partner. Listen, and then buy my book. You will find it light hearted, funny, insightful and a great way to learn more about the opposite sex as well as yourself. 


Orgasm For Life will turn you on, teach you to be a better lover, give you intimate guidance about oral, anal, sex toys, how to heal sexual dysfunction, become orgasmic, health benefits of sex, and even Tantra. 


I look forward to your feedback. Let me know what you like, what you want more of and watch for a new video each day with more about Orgasm For Life!



Get to know who you are. Get to know your body. Then using my book, begin to discuss what you like, want and what you are passionate about. Passion is the basis of my upcoming book.... and that's all I can tell you about that!

Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is an author, life, love and sex coach. She also is wonderful at helping you focus, get organized and become empowered. Her early life was challenging. She struggled with low self esteem and codependency. Now Jennifer is a powerful, strong woman who empowers women and men to get to know, love and accept themselves. This is the source of true happiness. When we love ourselves, our capacity to love and experience JOY grows also. Jennifer can be reached through her private e-mail here: JenniferElizabethMasters@gmail.com  or visit her website:

JenniferElizabethMasters.com