Remember those days in your teens, playing spin the bottle? Seven Minutes In Heaven is an updated game that teens from 13 to 18 play today. Instead of kissing uncomfortably in the circle, after spinning the bottle and finding out who you are paired with, the paired couple go into a closet or bathroom. They are timed and must stay in the closet for 7 minutes. If the person you are paired with is someone you don't want to kiss, 7 minutes could feel like hours. If it is someone you are attracted to, think is cute, or even dreamed about, your dreams come true. A whole seven minutes!
know of many women who eventually have affairs and divorced their men due to their nonfulfillment. Many stay but are extremely dissatisfied with the sex. Alfred Kinsey dryly reported that men would be irritated with their wives, "Are you done yet?" (forty minutes).
A reader commented on an article I wrote about the length of time most women need to reach orgasm - between twenty and forty minutes. He responded that I must be using a vibrator or touching myself too much. The truth is I don't own a vibrator, I prefer the real thing to something that buzzes, vibrates, whizzes and bangs without ejaculating.
Macho Man? Or Are Women Just Misunderstood?
His comments highlight the misunderstanding that many men are under. Just because a man can get it up and off in two minutes doesn't mean that women can. We have yonis (vaginas), not lingams (penises). Women can orgasm through digital stimulation in four minutes or less without a partner. Add another physical presence and women and their vaginas change.
Yes, I work with men to help heal these emotional issues. I have had really great success healing sexual dysfunction in both men and women.
button of pleasure measuring from 4 inches in length to seven inches in some women. It is hooded and is not the place where women pee. The urethra, where urine is emitted from is below the clitoris towards the vaginal opening. The clitoris branches out internally. Some scientists believe that the internal G-Spot is the root of the clitoris (found on the upper inside wall of the vagina). Orgasm For Life has a complete description of the G-Spot and how to arouse this area.
There are two of you. Make sure that you take care of
your woman first. If you get her deeply aroused before you engage in penetrative sex, her orgasm will happen with ease and your sexual encounter will be erotic, expansive with amazing orgasms. Hold off your orgasm. Stop what you are doing to slow down and keep yourself from coming too soon. Change positions, pull out and go down on her - again. This will slow down your building pleasure enough to keep yourself from coming. Giving to your woman first can be amazing for both of you.
More Than 7 Minutes in Heaven
- Tell her you love her.
- Tell her how beautiful she is, often. While making love, if you don't tell her at least 3 times, you are missing the whole point of LOVE-MAKING.
- Hug her and touch her outside of the bedroom and when you are not expecting sex. Many men only become amorous when
"O- Face" Orgasmic woman
- Kiss. The kiss can be a huge turn on. Not too much saliva. Don't shove your tongue down her throat. It is not a rape scene. A kiss can express your desire, a nibble of the lower lip, gently touch of your lips together, pull away and look at her. Make eye contact. Then go back again and begin to slowly, slide your tongue in between her lips (mouth, not vagina). There is an art to kissing. I will write an entire post about the kiss soon. Spend time kissing her. Act as if you actually like her. Show her how much you do. Don't rush to the good stuff, you will miss how turned on she can get with just kissing. Some women can achieve an orgasm through kissing alone.
- Nibble and kiss other places. Ears, neck, shoulders, gradually, slowly make your way to her abdomen. Kiss her all over. Stop thinking about yourself and having an orgasm. Take your mind off yourself and focus on HER. This will pay off in dividends.
- Touch. Finger light touch along her arms, massage her hands, let her lay back and just enjoy herself without having to give to you. Gently touch her shoulders, across her breasts with gentle fingers or a feather. Brush her inner thighs without touching THE TARGET, (the vagina or vulva), touch her calves, gently brushing along her inner ankles, massage her feet. Hear her groan. Give her pleasure all over. She has an entire body. If you aren't touching her everywhere, you are just fucking, not making love.
- Roll her over, massage her buttocks. Rub and massage her back. Take your time. If you rush, she will know it.
- Kiss her buttocks, nibble a little. Massage her thighs getting close but not touching her vulva. Tease her with your fingers. Her back will arch as she becomes more aroused.
- You can use your whole body to rub hers at this point, let her feel you along her torso, without putting too much weight on top of her. This is to be pleasurable, not controlling.
- Ask if you can touch her vulva. If she says, yes, or "HELL YES!" place a flat hand on top of her vulva and hold it there. She will begin to vibrate. Gently tap her clitoris with your flat fingers. Then you can begin to massage her clitoris. The most sensitive region for most women is at 1:00 as you look at her face. In other words for those of you who can't tell time, look at her clitoris, just to the right of her navel, towards her right hip. Massage in circular motions, pressing gently. Ask her how the pressure is.
- You have two hands, use them. Ask her if you can put a finger inside her. Using a lubricant, insert either an index finger or G-Spot is located. Massage this area. She might have to pee. Let her do so. When she comes back, resume. After about five minutes here you should be ready to enter her. I am very interested in hearing your perspective. Did this article help you, educate you or offer a different perspective? What would you like to know more about? What subjects have I written about that you liked and want more of? What has been your experience?