Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gratitude Expands Your Capacity To Give and Receive Love

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters



Gratitude is giving thanks for what we have and receive. The most interesting phenomenon of gratitude is that we receive when we give gratitude. The more grateful we are, the more we get because our hearts open and expand. The bigger the tips we leave, the more we are Blessed in return, through our clients, raises, and increase in earnings. We have Thanksgiving only once a year, yet our gratitude needs to be expressed to thrive every single day we are alive.


We give gratitude to be humble and thankful for what we have and receive. The more grateful for our vibrant health that we are, the more vibrantly healthy we become. Be thankful for your youthful appearance and the more you youth. Be grateful for your success and the more successful you become. It is a very simple return on investment. I know very few ways to increase what we have simply by saying an open-hearted prayer of gratitude.


Thank you For Another Day of Life!
Beginning our day as soon as our eyes are opened with a "Thank you for another day of life!" A prayer than a Native American taught me so many years ago. We forget that each day we are alive, is a gift. In fact, it is the biggest gift that we have been given. So why not say a BIG THANK YOU every day for it?

Heart Opening

Many of us have been hurt. We have been wronged, we have been wounded. We have lost loved ones and our hearts are broken because of our losses. For all of these reasons our hearts may be closed or shut down. A closed heart can lead to a slew of health problems like heart attacks, high blood pressure and even breathing problems like COPD. Take a deep breath and say, "Thank you for me. Thank you for all that I am, and all that I receive." This small prayer will open your heart if you say it every day like you mean it. For those who know you attract emotionally unavailable people, gratitude will help you tremendously, as it will help to heal your heart and heal your emotional unavailability. 

Gratitude Journal

Writing daily in a gratitude journal can help you remember what you need to be grateful for. Writing is always a powerful medium for sending messages out into the Universe. I highly recommend it. I attended a workshop in Atlanta, Georgia years ago with Joyce Reynolds, who is now in her 80's. She taught a workshop about scripting for your life. She recommended writing all the things you wanted in the present as if you already have them. For example:

Thank you for the prosperity and abundance in my life that allows my bills to be paid on time each month.

Thank you for the 6 new clients this week. 
Thank you for my beautiful loving partner. 

What Are You Grateful For?

Each of us has a different set of circumstances. Some are homeless, friendless, childless and jobless. Some of us have more than enough to give others. Being thankful for the simplest of things is important. Here are some suggestions if you simply can't find a thing to be grateful for this holiday season.


Suggestions For Your Gratitude List

  1. Thank you for my life.
  2. Thank you for my vibrant health. (Even if you are sick your health will improve with consistency)
  3. Thank you for my wonderful clients that pay me what I deserve.
  4. Thank you for my bills being paid on time each month.
  5. Thank you for the prosperity in my life.
  6. Thank you for my eyes that see.
  7. Thank you for my loving family.
  8. Thank you for my beautiful home.
  9. Thank you for the roof over my head.
  10. Thank you for the food on my table.
  11. Thank you for my loving pets.
  12. Thank you for my wonderful friends.
  13. Thank you for my computer.
  14. Thank you for my beautiful car.
  15. Thank you for my legs that work.
  16. Thank you for the beauty that surrounds me.
  17. Thank you for the safety and protection I have.
  18. Thank you for the love in my life.
  19. Thank you for my loving partner.
  20. Thank you for my wonderful, loving children.
  21. Thank you for my gifts, talents and abilities.
  22. Thank you for my clients, readers and followers.
I am extremely grateful to all of you who follow and read my posts daily. You come from the U.S.A., Canada, Germany, India, Israel, Asia, China, Japan, Spain, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia, Russia. If I have missed a country, I apologize. Below is my list of things that I am grateful for.
  1. God, my guides, angels and spiritual guidance.
  2. My life fully expressed.
  3. My mother who is now 92, still very healthy and vibrant. She taught me through example not to eat processed foods, soda or packaged anything. She always cooked home cooked meals every day with at least three sometimes four vegetables fresh from our garden. 
  4. My children. They have been my biggest teachers.
  5. My gurus and spiritual teachers.
  6. My gifts, talents and abilities.
  7. My vibrant health.
  8. This beautiful abundant world and Universe.
  9. My clients. I love you!
  10. My successful business. 
  11. My clients that are finding me now.
  12. The beauty of nature.
  13. All of my pets, dogs and cats.
  14. My connection to all that is. 
  15. My experience, wisdom and education.
  16. My sense of humor.
  17. The joy and inner peace that I experience each and every day.
  18. Each and every breath that I breathe.
  19. My dependable car and the great gas mileage it gets.