Nothing gets me hotter than a man who attempts to change me! When I say "hot," it is not in a good way. When someone indicates that they would like you to wear your hair differently, dress differently than you do, or change you in some way, look out! This is not a good sign.
- Are you happy with you? Usually we are nit-picky and critical of others when we are hard on ourselves. Drop the baseball bat and magnifying glass and accept yourself the way you are.
- What if you never changed, ever? What if I was to tell you that you will never change. Would you begin to love yourself then? We set the bar so high for ourselves and others that no one can measure up.
- What is so all fired important that your partner needs to be different?
- How could you begin to look at yourself and your life differently so that you appreciate yourself and what you have instead of critiquing everything.
- Do you see all the problems instead of the good?
- Are you grateful for what you have? When you begin to give thanks for what you have now, you will have a greater appreciation for yourself and others.
- Can you look at the good instead of what is missing?
- What will it take for you to stop trying to change your partner?
- How can you begin to accept yourself and your life right now, instead of waiting for the lottery winning to change everything for you? Or maybe it is a weight loss, new job or new partner that will make you happy (in your mind).
could see the miracle of the desert for what it is. No less than amazing that anything could withstand 109 degree heat for days on end and still live. I could revel in the sunrises and sunsets that are so breathtaking you would not beleive the colors are not touched up. I could focus on how you can star gaze in the desert at night, and see the curvature of the earth, the magnificence of the night sky with all it's beauty.