Thursday, December 10, 2015

I Was On Fire!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Before I became conscious of how we create our lives, I believed like many do that we get sick due to viruses in the air. We get cancer for some unknown reason. After years of co-creating miracles for others and myself, setting Intentions for my day and healing my emotional body and physical body, I now recognize that illness first begins with a thought, and then an emotion. 


I had a big AHA! Moment over 20 years ago and recognized that my negativity was killing me. I was sick all the time, depressed and had insomnia. I wrote about in my book, Odyssey Victim To Victory. Doubt me if you wish. In this article, I will site the emotional cause and belief that set up the disease, even with alcoholism. Let me share my recent experience with a fiery fever.

How To Get More Mileage Out of Your Vehicle

Anger is a fiery emotion. I have a client whose house caught on fire because she was fighting with everyone in her world. In every area of her life, she had anger and conflict. Her anger was out of control - hence the house fire.

For almost ten days, without the help of an attorney, I worked on legal documents and pleadings for my daughter so that she could get an apartment away from dormitory life, away from a boyfriend who broke up with her. A sum of money from her father's death (life insurance) was in a locked account that neither she nor I had access. The only way she can draw money out is by having the Conservator (me), or an attorney file pleadings requesting money from the court. I released my attorney lovingly because he was charging me $5,000 a pop to do this for us. 

Numbers are not my thing. I failed miserably at accounting in high school. In fact, I cleared a fear of numbers about five years ago which has given me more peace when I have to add, subtract or deal with numbers. Balancing numbers in the Conservator's report was stressful for me.

When my attorney realized he wasn't going to get his $5,000 this month, he charged me $2,051.49 for filing last year's report to the court in February. Intuitively, I sensed that he pulled a number out of a hat that he wanted and sent the order to the court for payment from my daughter's account. Since his wife was the one who contacted me, accepted the report and followed up with me, it was unlikely her fees were $225 an hour. I was angry because I was being overcharged. (I will explain more in a moment.) 

I don't get sick. It has been many years since I have had even a cold or flu. I affirm my vibrant health daily. I am grateful for my vibrant health. When I do have some physical manifestation, it is to teach or show me something very profound and release it.

Anger is Fiery, and I Got A FEVER

The result of my anger physically was a high fever and chills for three days. Last night I sweated my ass off, and my fever finally broke. My anger interestingly was gone as well.

You might say, that this is no big deal. The backstory is important

My attorney and his wife have been friends of mine since I asked for and manifested a friend while on the trails in Boulder, Colorado in 2011. They were kind enough to allow me to stay in their home, and I often did dog sitting for them when they traveled. I have done clearings for them, and relationship counseling for free in the past, because I considered them my friends. 

Where Did My Anger Come From?

I felt undervalued. I had done an emergency clearing on their son who had a terrible rash and had not slept in two weeks. They had gone to doctors, the emergency room and healers in the area. Nothing had worked. I was the last resort. I had just arrived in Boulder the day before, recovering from my 19-hour drive when I received a text from my friend pleading with me to clear her son. Even though I was exhausted, I did the clearing immediately. I texted her and told her what I found, and he ended up sleeping eighteen hours straight. The first sleep he had in two weeks. I did this for my friends that had helped me in the past.

After the first clearing, he was still itching, not quite as bad, but enough. I cleared him again. I already knew what the rash was about - he was jealous that his brother had decided to go to University in California and he being the oldest had still not made any decision about what he wanted to do with his life. His brother was getting all the attention. While I was there, both parents and the younger son flew to LA to check out his school. The older son felt left out. 

What Is The Root Cause Of A Rash?

A rash is a babyish way of getting attention. The mantra from Louise Hay is:

I love and approve of myself. I am at peace with the process of life. 

After the two clearings, I spent an hour and a half doing a Hypnotherapy session with him. He sat on the couch and laughed. He didn't believe what I was doing would help him. I told him why he got the rash in the first place. He looked sheepish. At first, he denied his feelings. Through the process, he agreed he was feeling shame that he hadn't decided what to do. He watched his younger brother easily decide and feel good about his decision. Now, his parents and brother were winging their way for fun in Los Angeles. He felt left out and anything but the center of attention.

My anger with my attorney/friend was not just about his overcharging for filing my Conservator Report. I was angry that they didn't see the value in what I did for them. I didn't charge them for my services. Who was I angry with them, or me?

Clarity

We have to be clear on what our value is. When we know our value, we charge what we know we deserve. I know I shifted this young man. His rash went away. He slept for the first time in two weeks after my first clearing. These people (friends) did not value what I did. I did not hand them a bill for $700 as I should have. Whose fault was this anyway? I did not charge them because they had helped me in the past. I did not charge them because I thought of them as friends.

Responsibility

We have to take responsibility for what we create. When we do, our lives become better. We create from a place of fullness rather than lack. When we know our worth, we can then charge what we know we deserve. My gifts have value. Not everyone can heal another person. Not everyone has the insight to see what the root of the issue is. Healing others has tremendous value. Not everyone hears clear Guidance from The Divine, The Angels or Guides. That is why people come to me in an emergency. When all the medical doctors could not help this young man, I did. That has tremendous value. I can get to the root cause quickly, because of my deep connection with The Divine and The Universe.

Friends or Foe

Sometimes our friends show up just to reflect something back to us. We can't be angry with them for showing us who we are. My friends showed me that I didn't value what I did. Now I do. I have made the shift.

The Emotional Cause of Specific Illness and Disease

What you will notice below is that most issues resolve themselves when you love and accept yourself completely. When I began to love myself unconditionally Fibromyalgia, depression, insomnia, anxiety all vanished. Holding onto deep seated anger creates disease in our body. Our emotions held in create disease.

Addictions: Running from the self. Fear. Not knowing how to love the self. 

Mantra: I NOW DISCOVER HOW WONDERFUL I AM. I CHOOSE TO LOVE AND ENJOY MYSELF.

Alcoholism: What's the use? A feeling of futility, guilt, inadequacy. Self-rejection.

Mantra: I LIVE IN THE NOW. EACH MOMENT IS NEW. I CHOOSE TO SEE MY SELF-WORTH. I LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF.

Mantra:  Arthritis: Feeling unloved. Critiscm. Resentment. 

Mantra: I AM LOVE. I NOW CHOOSE TO LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF. I SEE OTHERS WITH LOVE.

Asthma: Smother love. Inability to breathe for one's self. Feeling stifled. Suppressed crying. 

Mantra: IT IS SAFE NOW FOR ME TO TAKE CHARGE OF MY LIFE. I CHOOSE TO BE FREE.

Breast Issues: Represents mothering, nurturing and nourishment. 

Mantra: I TAKE IN AND GIVE OUT NOURISHMENT IN PERFECT BALANCE.

Cancer: Deep hurt. Longstanding resentment. Deep secret or grief eating away at the self. Carrying hatreds or a feeling of "What's the use?"

Mantra:  I LOVINGLY FORGIVE AND RELEASE ALL OF THE PAST. I CHOOSE TO FILL MY WORLD WITH JOY. I LOVE AND APPROVE OF MYSELF.

Canker Sores: Festering words held back by lips. Blame.

Mantra: I CREATE ONLY JOYFUL EXPERIENCES IN MY LOVING WORLD.



JOIN ME AND CREATE MIRACLES FOR YOU!

Now that my fever has broken, my postponed class reconvenes  tonight for the second in a series about Co-Creating for your life. Tonight's hour will be spent on Co-Creating MIRACLES!Manifesting Money and Men 

Why is this $30? If you have no skin in the game, you won't
value what I share. You won't receive all the benefits of the teaching without first committing to yourself. As soon as you sign up you will begin to reap the benefits. 

I am teaching you how to Co-Create miracles daily. What would a miracle mean to you? How much being able to Co-Create a miracle mean to you? I promise you that if you follow my clear, concise directions, you will manifest miracles also. Click here to sign up.

On this page, I share some of the testimonials from people who have been in my session. The prayer I pray for you will bring you miracles. Here is Jodi's experience after I prayed for Miracles for her:

Hey Jennifer
Had an amazingly busy week energy, business and greatness-wise. Here are the latest great things that happened since your clearing;
During the clearings I was wound a little tighter than normal and then the shift happened....
I had a makeup event in salon that was only 60% booked (which I always make myself sick over with stress and anxiety) and the evening before it was to happen I had a client text that she was bringing 3 extras and 5 minutes later another client text she was in town and wanted to attend which made the event almost full. It was wonderful!!
Next my client was selling freshwater pearl and leather belts and one of my other clients had been wanting one for over a year now but unable to pay the amount. When the designer came in to have her hair done she said she would drop it significantly and I was so happy to let my client know the next night and she was able to immediately purchase it. 
Before the makeup event the representative for our Jane Iredale line told me I was radiant and had great energy when I walked in. We then started talking about her family and Charleston and I found out her sister had just been diagnosed with Leukemia and was deteriorating quickly:(. I told her I would think positively for her and that I was sorry. An hour later she politely interrupted myself and my client with tears saying "I told you you had good energy today-my sister found a bone marrow donor and is being flown to Dallas ASAP. I was so lucky to be a part of that!!!
Thursday morning I noticed the regular homeless man outside the gym and realized I had forgotten to drop my husbands clothing off at Goodwill. I pulled to the man and asked if he wanted to browse and take what he needed and wanted and he happily took much of it. I spoke with him for a while and noticed he needed new shoes- asked his size and sent a text to some friends with tall husbands who may have large enough feet. I left that conversation feeling adrenaline the type you feel after you had almost been in a car wreck. Happy - true happy energy -flowing through my whole body and I squealed out loud with joy and excitement!!!
 All last week I was Giddy and playful and wasn't stressing over employee drama at the salon. 
I pulled the trigger on a huge billboard for my salon and was lucky enough for one of my talented clients to happily help me with it when I asked. 
My Salon Media Kit was completed and will be personally sent out to 50+ contacts and I feel like I am giving birth to a whole new baby;)
Electrician had to come do unexpected work worth of $900 at the salon and then they told me it was only going to be $360!!!!
Was put in touch with the politician in charge of bringing the film industry to Atlanta and he immediately set up a face to face meeting at my salon to talk about how he can put me in contact with the right people to help!!  Huge!!!

Someone stopped a client at the gas station across from the salon to find out who gave her her haircut then came in the salon to book an appointment. 
I had a gift for my salon manager and gave it to her and let her know how much I appreciate and enjoy her!!  Timing was everything!!
Merging traffic  had also been great and I have been more patient and appreciative towards my husband now to work on the sex part;)!!
I have forwarded your info out and hope they take advantage of your gift.  Thanks for touching my life!!!!




Thanks! 
Jodi Grieshop


Set up your private discovery session with Jennifer here