Saturday, December 12, 2015

How To Co-Create Miracles For Your Life!



Join me this Wednesday at 5:00 PM PST and 8:00 PM EST 


Did you know that you have the power to manifest anything you want, including money and LOVE? Whether it is a man, a car, a woman or money, you have the power to manifest what you want in your life. I have done it, and I will teach you exactly what to do – step-by-step – so that you get what you want. I’ll share exactly what I did and how I stopped the negative naysayers from ruining what I was doing.


I have manifested homes.I have manifested men.I have manifested my Twin Flame.I have manifested vacation homes for free for weeks in one of the most expensive vacation spots in the U.S.I just manifested a car for my daughter in one day.


I will teach you how to manifest whatever it is that you desire in a simple, step-by-step process, leaving nothing out!

Do you think, “No one will ever want me?” or “There is no one out there for me,” or, “I will never have love!”?
Do money and relationships slip through your fingers?
Do men cheat on you?
Do you have difficulty paying your bills?
Are you lonely, broke and nothing ever seems to change?
THIS USED TO BE ME!
When I began to manifest, I was doing it unconsciously. Most of us manifest without realizing we are doing it.
I will teach you how to manifest your desire – whether it is men, women or MONEY – CONSCIOUSLY!
spacer2

Using my proven manifesting methods, you will learn:

  1. How to get crystal clear on what you want
  2. Strengthen your level of belief so that you can manifest instantly
  3. Strengthen your desire to increase your ability to get what you want
  4. The magic to manifesting quickly
  5. Find out why you haven’t gotten what you desireLearn powerful phrases that work
  6. What one emotion you want to use when you create

Each session of this powerful series will include one of my special manifesting secrets, and these build upon each other throughout the series. Make sure to join me for every session to learn my proven manifesting secrets, and just wait to find out what I have in store for you during the final session! 


What will you RECEIVE in this hour?

  • Co-create miracles
  • What phrases block you from getting what you desire?
  • How to ask so you can receive
  • How to manifest on a daily basis
  • How to change your thoughts so that you create instead of block yourself
  • Why you don't have what you desire
  • An energy clearing of limiting beliefs 
  • Get your blocks to love cleared once and for all!
  • Two Co-creation exercises

Why is there a $30 fee? 
What do I get for $30?

You get Jennifer LIVE!
You will have a pdf to keep and use forever of all the steps and secrets to manifesting money, men, women or love!

If manifesting hasn't worked for you, you are missing something. Everyone has the power to manifest. It is our God-given gift. We just have been taught backwards.