If you talk about sex with a prospective partner and they don't know the meaning of the word monogamy he probably won't be monogamous! If he thinks monogamy is a type of dark red wood, that might be your first clue.
What are the warning signs they may not be monogamous?
- There is a pile of women's underwear in his closet or hanging off the ceiling fan
- There are tampons in the medicine cabinet
- He can only see you during the week
- You meet in off-road type places, not publicly
- You can't get through on his cell phone
- He only calls you at certain hours
- He only texts you or calls during business hours
- He calls you late - after 10:00 PM and sounds like he's horny