Monday, July 2, 2018

Empowerment And Finding Happiness

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

If you are finding happiness continues to elude you, listen to this hour-long interview with Dr. Mark Leeds. He interviewed me recently on the REHAB Show On Blogtalk Radio. Dr. Leeds said after our interview, "This episode is my favorite so far!" Dr. Leeds patients agree this is his best interview ever!


What will you hear?
  • What I do every day to keep myself uplifted and happy
  • What horses teach us
  • What happened in my life that made me focus on changing from negative, depressed and ill to happy
What you will learn:
  • How to disengage your mind so that affirmations and mantras work
  • What makes an affirmation powerful?
  • How beliefs govern our lives
  • How we are living in a robotic state or on auto-pilot
  • What are the best mantras to use to change your negativity
  • Where addictions come from
  • How to re-program the unconscious mind so you feel happy