Friday, July 27, 2018

Becoming Authentic

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Loved and happy untouched photo 7.2018

There was a time, I felt completely lost, uncomfortable in my own skin. I was afraid to allow others to see me as I was. I was afraid if I allowed anyone in close they wouldn't like me, never mind love me. I was sick a lot, in physical pain with Fibromyalgia, sinus infections and bladder infections. I was addicted to drama and had all kinds of financial issues. I was worried about what others thought of me and did everything in my power to make others happy.

Making decisions was a challenge, choosing for myself even more difficult and I often went to see psychics asking for their insight. I gave my power away to others and lived in constant fear.

What's different today? EVERYTHING! I live in a state of bliss, happiness, and contentment. My work brings me joy and fulfillment. I allow others to see me as I am, without being concerned about what they think or feel about me. Fear that once gripped me along with illness is completely GONE!

What did I do? I changed my thoughts. I stopped being negative and bashing myself. I began loving me with my words, thoughts, and actions. I focused on myself softly. The feeling of being lost is no longer. I never feel alone or lonely no matter where I am or how far away my friends and family are. I know who I am and I love myself completely. I look younger today than I did ten years ago. 

Today, I help women and men feel better about who they are, allowing them to feel comfortable in their own skin, happy with who they truly are, drama free, positive and able to manifest with their thoughts easily. Visit my website or book an appointment with me.