Monday, July 30, 2018

How To Increase Your Happiness Quotient Fast

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


Happiness can be elusive. There was a time when I found it very difficult to feel an ounce of happiness because my focus was always on my problems. 

Over time, I realized that my thoughts created the illusion I was living in that felt very real. Today, my life is vastly different due to my focus. It isn't that problems don't arise, I just look at those challenges very differently. One of the things I do to charge me up is to go to my happy place as often as I can.

Growing up in Toronto where summer was only about three months long, and far from the ocean I rarely got an opportunity to walk on a beach unless I bought a plane ticket and flew to an island somewhere. I have always loved to travel and have adventures. What I discovered about myself is that I need to move my body often and visit new places regularly. I filmed this short video yesterday I promise you it will give you a little joy and help you have a better day!



Even though I live 92 miles from the closest beach, distance doesn't stop me from getting there often. I usually visit the beach at least once a month no matter the time of year. In the summer months, I try to get to the beach once a week. I feel the investment in time and money *(gas), wear and tear on my vehicle is worth the inspiration and joy I receive from being on the beach. Yesterday I had a blast all by myself with my little dog Yoda walking three miles or more and swimming in the surf. 

Where is your happy place?

How often do you visit your happy place?

Do you meditate? Why not?

What is your excuse for NOT being happy on a daily basis?

Do you feel you can't do this alone? That's okay, you don't have to. Why don't you schedule a FREE Get Acquainted Call with me if you are ready to commit time and dollars to your personal growth and happiness and see if my work is a good fit for you. 


With Much Love,

Jennifer