Are you naked healthy? Do you feel good clothed or naked? Or do you quickly undress and slip under the covers and hope no one notices?
We may long to have the perfect body. Looking around, there are not many that have a perfect model's body. It is important to feel beautiful just to be you. It is possible. You don't have to be a bathing suit model like Adam Gates, above. (This is my son in the photo.) Great genes? Maybe. He works very hard to maintain his body. He is a fitness coach AND a model. It is his profession.
The truth is that we can feel good about our own body by being accepting. It does not take a perfect body to feel sexy and attractive. The happier you are being you, the happier you will be with your body. The more comfortable you are with your body, the better you will feel getting naked.
|Atlanta photo shoot - Adam Gates|
- Stop telling yourself that you are heavy, fat or overweight.
- Begin telling yourself how beautiful you are - daily.
- Look at yourself in the mirror each day naked, and say, "I LOVE MY BODY!"
- If you are wanting to lose weight; instead of focusing on the negative, tell yourself that you are getting thinner and thinner every day! You mind will move into action and make it so. (This is a hypnotherapy tactic to access your unconscious mind).
- Every night before you go to sleep tell yourself: "I love myself just the way I am!" Repeat this at least three times before sleep.