Sunday, August 17, 2014

Women Only THINK They Know What They Want

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Having been a woman myself, for most of my life, I can attest to the fact that most women have no idea who they are. When we don't know who we are, we don't know what we want either.


When I embarked on my healing journey after a particularly difficult marriage, I began to look at how I created the issues within my marriage. I began to look at myself. This was really new to me, since most of my life I blamed others for my life. I have since learned that we are not victims AND they Universe and God is orchestrating our lives FOR us. Everything that happens happens because it is a reflection of our inner most thoughts, fears and beliefs and teaches us a lesson at the same time.

All that said, I will repeat most women do not know what they want. I see it all the time. Women sit down to order in a restaurant. We all pour over the menus choosing carefully. Sometimes, we even ask everyone at the table, "What are you getting?" We choose our meal. Then when everyone's food arrives, we wonder why we didn't choose differently. 

Same thing when it comes to choosing men. Most women think they know what they want in a man, but the details are fuzzy. What is important and works for them could be entirely different than what they manifest.

We often focus on looks, money and financial security. Then our guy arrives and he is abusive, boyish, untidy and screws around on us. He might even be emotionally unavailable and totally incapable of an independent thought. Why do we do this? 

Most women do not sit down and write down what they want in a man on a piece of paper. I recommend you do this. Carefully. Write all the things that you WANT in a man. Most women focus on what they DON'T want, rather than what they want. Whatever you focus on is what you will bring to you. Also, if you are asking for a millionaire and you are penniless, that won't work either. You have to BE what you are trying to attract.

The Janet Love Show: Health, Love and Relationships and Healing

This Wednesday the subject of my Love Yourself Radio Show at 5:00 PM Pacific and 8:00 PM Eastern is "Getting Your Love FAST!~" Shaneetha Akinlana host of The Love Doctor Radio will be my guest. Here is a show we recorded together on her Blogtalk radio station. Shaneetha is wise, inspirational and has so much to share on the subject of LOVE! I am an expert at helping women manifest love quickly. I have had women go through my 6 week workshop and manifest a love during or immediately following my workshop. I have also had women follow my instructions and manifest their DREAM GUY the very next day. So don't forget to tune in on Wednesday evening for my Love Yourself Fearlessly radio show.

(605) 475-4000 Pin 939401#

You might also want to listen to the three shows on Voice America where Linzi Levinson and I talk about orgasm, the G-spot, getting your needs met in bed and so much more. Here are two of the links to her show:


Orgasm For Life Part II

Is It Possible To Have An Orgasm For Life?

Orgasms For Life Part I with The Love Doctor

Orgasm For Life Part II With The Love Doctor

Jennifer is a life, love and sex coach, author and inspirational speaker. She can be reached for a private consultation, where you can speak to her privately about your issues and how together you can solve them, and empower yourself with Jennifer's help. She has done it herself, and has the keys to helping you get there to live happily, fulfilled and fearlessly~!