Saturday, August 9, 2014

You've Got To Move It Move IT!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


Whether it is taking a walk, a mountain hike or a swim in the ocean, moving our bodies does a lot more than just make us fit. Exercise enlivens the brain. It makes us feel good. Exercise releases endorphins
and oxygenates our brains and bodies. Exercising outside is even better. Being outdoors provides us with God particles (Adamantine particles) that clear our energy and make us feel good. Being out in nature gives us many added benefits. Anything that makes us feel good without taking drugs, medication or alcohol is GREAT in my book! Moving helps to relieve depression or stress and can make us feel happy and alive. 


I know a lot about depression. I had chronic depression for over 20 years. I had insomnia as well. My thoughts were negative, I created illness in my body with the thoughts I was thinking. I know what a difference getting outdoors can make for the way we feel. Getting outside and just walking can change your mind and improve your mood. Why not start today? Moving your body moves stuck energy. See those stairs on the left? I walked all the way up to the top. 12,000 feet to the summit. My 18 year-old daughter sat in the car, while I walked it with her boyfriend. It made me feel accomplished. It made me feel positive. I did it for me, not for anyone else. 

Today, I went to the gym ostensibly to do a yoga class. The yoga instructor got sick at the last minute. Rather than leaving the gym, I stayed and ended up having a private session with a very fit young man who taught advanced yoga for years. How fortuitous, I thought! The class is cancelled, and I get a private class instead. We were still doing yoga as a group of very lively women began to enter the studio. I asked what class they were arriving for and was told "Zumba." I have watched people hooting and hollering outside of the classroom on more than one occasions. I have to admit I judged it. 30 years ago I remember doing a fitness dance class in England to get my big old butt back in shape after my second son was born. I knew it worked! Two of the women immediately suggested I stay. Being a white woman, and anything but graceful on the dance floor, I moved outside of my comfort zone and decided to stay for the class.

Although I was usually behind the instructor by a step or two, I kept up with the class however clumsy I was. I stayed because things happen for a reason. This lively group, the music and the movement made me feel good. I didn't focus on the fact that I couldn't do the dance steps perfectly, or the fact that I sweat my butt off. The bottom line was I was doing something new and adventurous. 

Doing something new can bring more happiness into your world. Stepping out of your comfort zone can be just what you need right now. Moving your body will help clear depression, and improve your sex life. Unlocking your hips, pelvis and body can help you enjoy sex more. Just walking actively for 30 minutes every day can be enough to make you feel better and get your heart in better shape. If the weather is bad, you can always do laps in the nearest mall.

I have added one of my favorite Disney songs from Madagascar. They have the right idea: I like to MOVE IT!





More about exercise and depression here on Webb MD: http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/exercise-depression

If you are unhappy with your life, love, relationship or sex life, filled with drama, uncertainty and chaos, it is probably time you gave me a call. I help women create a life that they love, so that they can choose whether they want to be in a relationship or not. When you are happy with you, you will radiate your inner beauty out. You look better, feel better and look younger. I will be 60 in October. Not only do I not feel it, I have been told, most would place me in my 40s. 

The happier you are with yourself and your life, the healthier and more radiant you will be. When you are happy with you, and have inner peace, synchronistic events begin to happen, you move into the FLOW. Life then is no longer a struggle, but effortless. Join me in living a life of ease, grace and happiness - every day. Buy my book! or Call me (770) 480-5500. Jennifer's website is: http://www.JenniferElizabethMasters.com If you are wanting to hear Jennifer, check out some of the recorded radio shows on the blog Jennifer On The Air. She has been on hundreds of radio shows talking about her work and her books. This is a good way to find out more about her and how she thinks and what she does in her sessions.