Sunday, February 7, 2016

FREE! Six Hours Of Audio With Energy Clearings For Anger, Depression, Money and Love

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Have you wondered what it would be like to work with me, to hear my voice or experience some of the work I do? Here is a golden opportunity to do so for FREE! I have a beautiful FREE APP where you can listen to six hours of my audio including four energy clearings for free. Download my APP: Aphrodite Effect get it now! 



What others are saying about the free podcasts:

I can feel the energy through your words. They are very well done. I felt like I was melting into the chair. My energy level is way up and I have been using the mantras. Thank you! John.

The Cascade of Miracles Prayer is amazing. I have begun using it for others. Everytime I say it, wonderful things materialize for me as if as a bonus! Thank you Jennifer! Cynara M. 
Download my APP for FREE and get six hours of audio programs
with FREE clearings and
The Cascade of Miracles prayer.