Sunday, February 7, 2016

Does Size Really Matter? Penis Envy

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Penis size is a subject of women's magazines and men's health forums. Does size really matter? Do women prefer large penises, or medium-sized members? What if your Johnson is very small? What do women really think about men's penis size? If you have thought it, I have probably heard it. Your burning and throbbing questions are going to be answered here.


A study published in the British Journal of Urology International suggested: 
"Even though most women are satisfied (85%) with the size of their partner's penis, most men have anxiety and insecurity about their size."

Famous People With Large Penises

The tabloids are filled with articles regarding who's penises were the largest. Liberace was said to have a fourteen inch penis. 


Teens And Twenties Measure

As soon as a teen's penis has finished growing, the rulers come out. How long is it flacid? How long is it erect? Men mark their masculinity by the extent of their packages. Our sexuality is the core of who we are. It is understandable that men would focus on their genatalia wondering how they measure up.

What Is Average?

  • Average length for an erect penis is 14.2 cm (5.6 inches)
  • Average circumference of an erect penis is 12.2 cm (4.8 inches).
There Is A Problem With Huge Penises

If you talk to women, like I have, huge penises can be problematic. It is more difficult to perform oral sex comfortably. It can actually be painful to have sex with someone with a huge penis. 

After Menopause

As we age, a huge penis can cause such pain that intercourse may become impossible as vaginal tissues become fragile. Women complain that men with large Johnson's feel that all they have to do is show up! Having a large penis does not mean you know how to pleasure a woman. There is an art to bringing a woman to orgasm and giving her pleasure. Be sure to use an organic lubricant without heat. 


Just having a large member, isn't enough. If you are a man who has both, kuddos to you! You have one very lucky partner!


What Do Women Say About Penis Size and Satisfaction

Most women (45 out of 50) are more concerned about the width, rather than length, according to one study. More important than size however, is how long can a man last? Is he able to give a woman pleasure? Can she attain an orgasm with her man? These are more important than the size of a man's penis. For more information about giving a woman pleasure, read my book, Orgasm For Life. 



Women often refer to very small penises as "pencil dicks." What is medically considered so small that augmentation surgery is recommended? 


When Is A Penis Too Small?

Very small penises are rare. Most men are worried about size when it has more to do with self-esteem. Below, I have a remedy for you.

Researchers concluded in The Journal of Urology, after studying 80 normal men that; "Only men with a flaccid length of less than 4 centimeters [1.6 inches], or an erect length of less than 7.5 centimeters [3 inches] should be considered candidates for penile lengthening."


My Advice To You Men That Are Worried About Your Size

Self-love is paramount to a happy life and relationship. If you pick apart your body, tell yourself you aren't enough, you have an issues with confidence and self-esteem. I do hypnotherapy over the phone very successfully with issues of confidence, worry, anxiety, fears and limiting beliefs. Never compare yourself with others. There will always be someone with a bigger, prettier or more satisfying looking penis. Don't do it!

I also do Neurolinguistic Programming to shift you quickly, usually in one or two sessions for fears. I have worked with men who had erectile dysfunction that was an unconscious issue and remedied their issue in two sessions. Book your session with me here and get over your anxiety. 


Your unconscious mind believes what you tell it. Instead of saying negative things about yourself and your body, affirm your power. Affirm your success and watch your thoughts about your penis shift!

I am big, not small!
I am powerful, not weak!
I am virile.
I am healthy.
I love my body.
I love my penis.
I am grateful my penis is so beautiful, strong and powerful!
I love my life. I love my body!
I am whole, perfect, strong, loving, harmonious and happy!

I Am Grateful for my vibrantly healthy body!

Visit my website: Aphroditeeffect.com
Download my APP for FREE and get six hours of audio programs
with FREE clearings and
The Cascade of Miracles prayer.