Friday, February 19, 2016

Why Am I Feeling Such Chaos?

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


Chaos always precedes big change. 

You can try to avoid it, side-step it or close your eyes to it, but when change is coming there is no stopping it. There is a feeling afoot that everything that was true yesterday or a week ago is no longer true. Or perhaps you are examining your beliefs, purpose or profession. Whatever is coming up for you right now has an undercurrent of chaos. 


For something new to be true, we have to let go of something that no longer is true for us. The old and familiar is what is shifting. Chaos can make you question everything. You may question if you are in the best profession, or if what you have been doing as an entrepreneur is the best thing for you and your clients? You may be questioning what you will do after your last child leaves the nest.


Letting Go

For me, it is the belief that I have to narrow my niche down as most business coaches will tell you. I am a sum of my parts. Instead of cutting out the shadow self, it must be wholly integrated. Whatever you have tried to shove off to the side is showing up front and center where it can't be missed. 

Your Attention PLEASE!

While in the midst of chaos we feel as if we are lost in a shit-storm of dust debris sitting in a boat without an anchor and a rudder. We might feel as if we are spinning out of control. Anger, angst, anxiety may be coming up for you. All of these things are to get your full attention. You can't continue to ignore that change is occurring. 

Change Is Inevitable

The one thing we can count on is that things will change. The weather changes, the tides change, the sun rises, then sets. The moon changes phases while rising and setting as well. We move 
from season to season and month to month. Nothing stays the same. Babies are born and grow up into adults while we grow and others grow evolve and die. We cannot stop change.

Resisting Causes Suffering

When we resist change we feel like we are standing in a wind storm with our feet anchored firmly behind the rest of our body. We become ungrounded and may even fall. Resistance increases feelings of anxiety and emotional outbursts. Just as our children have to grow up and leave home, our relationship with ourselves and others changes as well. 

We may determine that we need a change. We may find we need to get away. We may find that silence is what holds the most poignant answers to our bevy of questions.

Take The Leap of Faith

Most of us are being asked to find a higher calling. For me, it means refining my work, unearthing my higher purpose, risking feeling silly, uncomfortable and out on a limb. It incorporates all of me rather than some of me. Rather than choosing only some of my gifts, why not include all of them? This way, I serve better. 


What Is Your Soul Purpose?

Are you living your life according to your soul purpose? If you are not, you will feel strong tuggings from deep inside your soul to take that leap of faith and move into your higher calling, even if it is on a part-time basis.

No one can keep you from this purpose, but you. No husband, lover or partner can keep you from doing what you are meant to do. Your fear can stop you. You believe that you don't have what you need. These are all false beliefs of the ego in an attempt to protect you. 

When you step fully into your soul purpose you feel a sense of peace, fulfillment and rightness. It may not feel completely comfortable at first because it is new. Anything new won't feel like coming home because it is new. 

If you are having issues with love, finances or other areas of your life it is because you have one foot on the gas and one foot on the brake. One thing that is for sure, however, is that once your conscious and unconscious mind are in alignment and congruent, everything shows up. The love, clients and money!

You Might Ruffle Feathers

I watched Howard Stern's movie on Netflix last night. Howard stepped out into the void. He was different than everyone else. He marched to his own beat. He wasn't a follower. He was and is unique. He was hated and loved all at the same time, but number one Disc Jockey in the country. Those who hated him listened twice as long to him as those who loved him, because they wondered what he would say next. 

Ruffling feathers moves people beyond their comfort zone. I might ruffle your feathers. You might be in disbelief of what I tell you. I know what is true for me. Reading my work might push you to new limits. I might just be the catalyst you need to ask the right questions. These questions might have you wondering how much higher you are able to leap into your personal void. You will always be supported by The Universe. 

Remember The Cheshire Cat, in Alice in Wonderland? WHO ARE YOU?


Who Am I?

I am a Mystic, healer, hypnotherapist, Akashic Record Reader, Master Energy Healer, lover, mother, author, catalytic coach, Intuitive, Medium and Channel, dancer and daughter. All of my gifts come through when I work with a client. I can't shut off who I am more than I can stop breathing. One thing that is for certain is that I will show up fully when we partner to fulfil your dreams of happiness and complete acceptance of you. Who are you?

Get my FREE app and 7 hours of FREE sessions with Jennifer!
What others are saying about my free podcasts:

clearing anger, depression, anxiety, money issues and love....
I can feel the energy through your words. They are very well done. I felt like I was melting into the chair. My energy level is way up and I have been using the mantras. I am feeling happier. Thank you! John.

The Cascade of Miracles Prayer is amazing. I have begun using it for others. Everytime I say it, wonderful things materialize for me as if as a bonus! Thank you Jennifer! Cynara M. 


Download my APP for FREE and get six hours of audio programs
with FREE clearings and
The Cascade of Miracles prayer. 
On Google Play



All Rights Reserved 2016               © JENNIFER ELIZABETH MASTERS
Copying any portion without the author's permission is illegal and punishable by law