Some people have sworn off relationships for the rest of their lives preferring the quiet solitude of singledom. Though this is a personal choice, being in a relationship is how we grow and reach our highest evolution. We learn more about ourselves when we are in a relationship than when we are alone.
In a spiritually bonded intimate relationship, there is no competition, we focus on each other's wonderful traits and recognize that we are human with frailties. We feel connected, rather than competitive, we are able to risk being authentically ourselves, able to express anger, let it go and forgive.
We express ourselves rather than suppress. We expand rather than make ourselves small. We never take each other for granted. We live fully, playfully in the present moment creating magic each day, letting go of the illusion. Relationships aren't fairy tales, but they can be enlivening, supporting and certainly happy when we allow ourselves to express our truth compassionately and lovingly.
now. (The first class on Red Flags is recorded for you already!)
- changing beliefs that keep you from attracting love
- discover the many ways we push love away
- recognize the longing your soul has for deep spiritually bonded intimacy and how to achieve it
- mantras to shift your unconscious mind
- begin attracting men after the first class - evidence that this works! (Proven from my participants!)
- get laser focused on what you want, so you attract it
- a powerful manifesting exercise to attract your Divine partner quickly
- clearings each week of fears, blocks, and beliefs that keep you from attracting love