Pain is a terrible thing to endure. When we are in pain everything is difficult. We find work arduous. Often pain is so profound we can't function. We can't focus, think or do the most mundane tasks. We can't love our families, friends, children. We certainly don't find joy in the midst of all this pain. We can look at others and see them living a life free of pain and suffering while we are in the trenches, gutting it out, in agony. Pain can be emotional, guilt, shame, unforgiveness, resentment, anger, grief, sadness or depression. It can be a feeling of emptiness, longing or a void.
Pain can also be physical.
A River In Egypt?
|River of De Nile?|
You like to be an adventurer? You may be such an adventurer that you spend time boating up the river of denial, which is not actually a river.... it is that place where you say to God and whoever else is looking on, "I don't have issues, you're the one with the issues!"
- Stop running. Move towards the pain. Step forward into it. There is nothing to be afraid of. Breathe. Feel the pain fully. See this guy to the right here - he is experiencing and feeling fully. He may be feeling pleasure, but feeling pain is the same thing. Just stay with it. You may cry. You may scream. You may swear. Stay with the emotion until it subsides. I promise you it will.
- Move your body. Walking is a form of meditation. Leave your cell phone in your car, home or somewhere safe. Don't be talking on the phone while doing this work. All of the aforementioned are avoidance tools. Walking out in nature is a great way to move through emotion. By the end of your walk and talking with your team of angels, guides and God, you will feel better.
- Meditate. Sitting in quiet reflection in meditation will move emotions fast! I have been angry and sat in meditation thinking nothing will move this and POOF - it is gone!
- Do a mantra if you can't get your mind quiet. I use RAMA RAMA RAMA.... it works well. You can also use.... "I LOVE ME." Below are several mantras that will help you shift energy. Some are in Sanskrit because it is a powerful language of healing. I have provide both English and Sanskrit. Mantras heal. Mantras give your mind something to do and help you focus your energy.
- Use a mudra. A mudra is a hand position that also heals. I have provided a couple that work well to move emotions and heal the emotional body.
|Hansi mudra for anxiety|
|Apan Vayu mudra "Savior of Life"|
If you have enjoyed this post, please share it with a friend, FaceBook, or elsewhere. I do appreciate you!