Sunday, August 16, 2015

Your Life of Limitless Possibilities

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Every day we are re-born. We go to sleep at the end of our day, drifting into oblivion. We don't know where we go in our dream-state. When we awake we are renewed, revitalized and reborn. According to the universe, each day is a gift, one that is renewed during our dream state.


Our mind can only conceive what it has seen or experienced. We don't know what the universe has in store for our future. Our limitless potential is known by Source (God, The Divine). God and The Universe have in the Divine Mind a view of what we will become. We are merely the chrysalis of our human form. We are growing and changing daily.


The Law of Attraction teaches us to visualize what we want. When we focus on what we want or see what others have that we want for ourselves, we can say, we want that. We may look for a relationship, marriage, success, a house, a car or children may be what we think we want. When we have those things, we may feel unfulfilled, even disappointed that getting everything we thought we wanted, didn't make us happy. I completely understand, that same thing happened to me. That was when I began to search for the inner peace, happiness and something deeper than the material. I found it. In my writing, I share what I have learned along the way. I hope on some level you are finding what you need as well.

The Power of Questions

The Universe wants to express itself through you. Instead of telling the universe what you want, ask questions. Outside of our present paradigm our true radiance exists. A higher version of ourselves, like a fifth gear where we thrive on all levels,  cannot be known by our mind. Surrendering to the universe's idea of what we are, takes us to a higher level of evolution and fulfillment of our soul's purpose. Knowing that The Universe can be trusted and is safe for us, we can let go and truly surrender our will. 

The Universe always and in every way is conspiring for your highest good.

Ask 

1. What is The Universe's idea for me?
2. What does willingness look like?
3. What is the nature of love?
4. What does the true nature of love feel like?
5. What is the nature of prosperity?
6. What idea does God have for my life?
7. What is the best way for me to grow?
8. How can I embrace the infinite field of possibilities?
9. What can I do now to further my evolution?

Of course, you can find an infinite number of questions to ask. One thing I know for sure is that when you ask, the answers will be given, whether it is in physical form, or a phone call received. I recently asked how I can be out in the world in a bigger way and received an e-mail to help me get my message out on a much larger platform. Questions are answers, all you have to do is ask.

This is where the fun begins, share this with a friend. Comment about this post on my face book page. I would love to hear from you.

Jennifer Elizabeth Masters shares what she has learned on her journey of life, through her coaching, hypnotherapy, reading The Akashic Records. 

Her catalyst coaching is like no other. She is an empath, a Mystic, hearing the voice of God in the quiet stillness. She guides, directs and raises your vibration energetically with her voice and just being completely present with you where you are, without judgment, only pure love and acceptance of you. You are already perfect, a Master yourself. Jennifer helps you remember who you are and what you have come here to do. Connect with Jennifer here to set up your private 30-minute discovery session.