Tuesday, November 15, 2016

How To Create Positive Change With Intention, Affirmation and Prayer

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Intention orchestrates the Universe into action to bring us our desires. Affirmations shift our unconscious mind and therefore God, to create what we affirm. Prayer seals all that we desire especially when we ask for the good of all.


When two people come together and pray the same prayer is it more powerful. Think of the power of one thousand, or one million praying the same prayer together. There is hope. Now is the time for us to join in love, rather than hate no matter our race, color, or religious background to create a common good for our country, and the world. Lift your hearts and spirits knowing everything is happening just as it is meant to.


Faith, rather than fear is what is needed. 

"For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Matthew 18:20 RSV)

When we gather with our family and pray for the highest good of all, together we are setting the orchestrating power of God and The Universe into action. When we pray together in groups, our prayer is even more powerful.

Love and peace are the highest order in the universe. 


I found an excellent article on prayer on the site Ray Stedman.org.  


"Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Matthew 18:18 

Prayer is like magic. All of our prayers are heard. When we pray for a win-win for two or more people, the prayers are even more powerful. If you know anything about magic, binding spells can be cast to bind someone from having powers. The Bible speaks of binding in Matthew. In Jewish legal phraseology, binding meant that something was forbidden and loosed meant something was allowed. 


The universe loves win-win solutions.


Everything is as it needs to be. Nothing is lost. Only when we believe all is lost does it appear that way for the individual. Love surrounds us.  
"Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." (Matthew 18:19 RSV)


Remember God is indwelling. When you pray, God hears your prayer because God is in you. Your prayers are never fruitless. 

When we sound the same sound together, our prayers are more profound. Whether this is a sound, OM, or a prayer decided in our hearts and repeated together; these prayers are heard and are infinitely more potent than a single person praying alone. 


Keep affirmations and prayers simple and positive. Prayer isn't a time for whining or complaining. Complaining doesn't help anyone. God and the universe hear all thoughts and prayers. 


Each thought you think and each word you say are heard by God.


How to Pray

A prayer is an act of reverence and faith. You can pray anywhere that you are. I pray before I take off in an airplane, or in my car on a long drive. I pray for those who are being challenged. I pray for my clients. I pray for those who need help and are struggling. I pray for my children and pets. I pray for my town and my neighbors. I pray for our government and police.


Prayer is different than meditation in that we are asking for something. Meditation is when we sit in stillness and listen to the God of our heart for inspiration and messages. 

For me, I have a routine I follow to get myself in alignment and prepared to speak with God. I light incense and white candles. My animals settle as they know what is coming. I sit in the same chair each time I pray. I sit upright and breathe silently and slowly with my eyes closed. I take three or four deep breaths each followed by a slow and complete exhalation. Deep breathing brings you into your body fully and the present. You want to be completely present when you pray.

An affirmation for you could be one of all of the following:

I am in perfect alignment with my soul's purpose.

I am always Divinely Guided and supported.

I am wealthy.

I am prosperous.

I am loved.

I am loved

I am safe.

I am vibrantly healthy.

I am secure.

Mother, Father God I ask for the safety and security of each person on this planet. I ask for love and peace to surround each man, woman, child and all of nature. I ask for prosperity, vibrant health and abundance for all. I ask that our governments are guided by love, respect, charity and the safety of all. I ask this in your name. Amen! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 

The Universe and God Love Gratitude 

Jennifer isn't just a coach. She is a multi-faceted powerful healer, hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and vibrational light worker that clears past patterns of negativity,
trauma, and abuse so that you can feel comfortable in your own skin, anxiety-free with a clarity and peaceful inner being so you can be happy with you. When you are happy with you everything in your life becomes one of ease and Grace. Happiness is within you; Jennifer helps you find it permanently.

Get your FREE 30-minute session with Jennifer to find out if her work is a good fit for you. Book your session with Jennifer right now and become happy with yourself and your life so you can attract a healthy high-quality relationship instead of someone who mistreats you.


 Jennifer is the author of three books, the latest is:

Happy Here, Happy Anywhere:


The Step-By-Step Guide To Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, and Unhappiness Without a Perscription!