By Jennifer ELizabeth Masters
|Orange grove in Edison, California|
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be
accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. ~Thich Nhat Hanh
We spend the first half of our lives trying to be what others
want us to be and the second half of our lives trying to find
out who we are. Self acceptance is key if we truly want to find
happiness and another to love us unconditionally. Loving
ourselves fearlessly give us the freedom to live life fully rather
than just exist.
If we focus on our imperfections, that is what we see. Instead
focus on your attributes, embracing the things that aren't as
easy to love. Looking at ourselves with a soft focus instead
of constantly being our own worst critic changes everything.
The natural beauty that radiates from someone who truly
The more positive and life affirming your thoughts and actions
are, the more people with higher vibrations are attracted to
you as well. People who love and accept themselves
completely are grounded and loving towards themselves and
others. They experience life to the fullest. How do we learn to
love ourselves fearlessly? Here are 15 suggestions:
- Be yourself. Don't try to be what you think others want you to be.
- Speak your truth. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Be kind to yourself. Stop beating yourself up with words and thoughts.
- Be grateful for each day you are alive and what you have. Giving thanks for your beautiful body and vibrant health each day will bring more vibrance into your life. Beinh grateful for the small things that you have will open you to receive more.
- Let go of perfectionism. There is only one being who is perfect and it isn't us. We are human. Doing your best is good enough.
- Know you already have everything you need. All the truth, all your power, all your connection to all that is lies within you already.
- Get to know yourself on a deep level. Write a list of 100 things that you love about yourself. Read it to yourself whenever you feel down. We spend years getting to know our mates, friends and co-workers, knowing yourself is the key to understanding. The better you understand yourself, the more understanding you will have towards others.
- Be honest with yourself. Denial keeps us stuck. What lies do you tell yourself? If you are living in denial, your future will always be your past. Getting out of denial will propel your growth faster than anything.
- Trust yourself. If you have made choices that you feel were not in your best interest you may not trust yourself. What you don't trust in yourself you won't trust in others.
- Open your heart. Keeping your heart closed because of past hurts is keeping you stuck. You cannot have it all without risking it all. Yes you have been hurt, but love comes to those who are willing to open their hearts and allow others to see who they truly are. The more open our hearts are the deeper the love we can experience.
- Live in the PRESENT. Let go of the past. The past has offered you lessons about you. Nothing that occurred in your life was a mistake, just a lesson. Look for the gift in each event instead of focusing on all the negative that happened. The events of the past have gotten you to this place. They have taught you lessons about yourself, and that is a good thing.
- Accept yourself as you are. Let go of condemnation, judgment and criticism. You don't have to change yourself, but rather change your focus. Look at yourself with a soft focus. Focus on the positive instead of the negative. Do not focus on all that you can find WRONG with you.
- Stand in front of the mirror and look yourself in the eyes and tell yourself, "I LOVE YOU!" Do this several times a day. Loving yourself can heal Fibromyalgia, Epstein Barr Syndrome and even cancer.
- Allow yourself to laugh out loud. Relax and be you.
- Stop worrying what others think about you. What others think about you is none of your business. Letting go of this will free you to be yourself.
The more you love and accept yourself, the happier you will
be. Combine love of yourself with a spiritual practice like
daily meditation and you have the path to freedom and joy of
being awake, conscious and fully aware.
Like Jennifer Elizabeth Masters on FACEBOOK. If you liked this post and found it helpful, leave a comment below about how it helped you. Share this post with a friend and help Jennifer's message go viral.
If you would like to contact Jennifer about a group or private
coaching or channeled reading you can e-mail her