You know he's wrong for you, yet you keep going back thinking he will be different this time.
When something is over, its over. No amount of returning to the scene of the crime is going to repair or change who he (or in some cases she is). Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is the definition of insanity.
- Give yourself 3 weeks without contact. (no text, email, phone)
- Make new friends
- Do something different - take a class or go to a wine tasting
- Keep yourself busy.
- Focus on you, not him.
- Turn your focus inward. Use the affirmations below.
- Be kind to yourself, nurture you,
- Get moving. Exercise will help you feel happier
- Chance your scenery. Get out of your routine.
- Meditate every day. Use the link below.
- Eat healthy foods, this will help you feel more positive.
- Use a mantra that is positive. " I LOVE ME." "GOD LOVES ME." this will raise your vibration and you will begin to feel better.
- Clear your energy field in a salt water bath and cut chords between you with your intention. Do this several times.
- I AM beautiful.
- I AM worthy.
- I AM lovable.
- I AM deserving.
- I AM unique.
- I AM POWERFUL
You deserve so much better. You are lovable. You will continue to attract others that treat you badly when you don't love yourself compassionately.
Jennifer is a life, love and relationship coach that empowers women (and committed men) to love themselves fearlessly and compassionately. You can reach her via e-mail here: Divinehealingnow@yahoo.com