In May while in meditation I was told to check my right breast.
My intuition is never wrong. I listened. I checked my right breast and found a lump the size of a plum. It was hard to believe that a lump almost the size of my fist would go unnoticed by me. I began to reflect on the recent past. I lost one of my dearest friends to breast cancer September, 2012. A healer with similar childhood issues to mine (childhood molestation) also shared her story of breast cancer, chemo and surgery with the healing community only months earlier. There was a common thread here.
|Diana Davis, friend author and healer|
- Gave up all caffeine immediately.
- Changed to alkaline water only. PH of 10.2
- Gave up all wheat, soy, dairy, nuts, sugar, rice and breads.
- Drank a barley grass drink daily.
- Juiced daily: carrot, apple, celery, lemon, ginger combination.
- Stayed calm, happy and peaceful.
- Sank in and forgave my mother completely. Using the Ho'oponopono Prayer
- Took vitamin B3
- Took Laminine twice daily.
- Cleared my energy at least 3 times a week.
- Meditated daily using the Divine Presence Process Meditation.
- Exercised daily. Spent time doing the things I loved. Beach every week, walking my dog, Karma in nature.
- Got a John of God healing.
- Prayed for complete healing of my body.
- Had a friend do some healing work on me.
- Sunk into myself, feeling the vibration of love surround me and Loved myself even more. (See sinking in below)
- I know that love heals all. I loved my mother.
- I slept when I was tired.
- I listened to my body.
- I did not push beyond my limits.