Thursday, February 19, 2015

Waiting For Your Soul Mate

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

You want to have someone to share your life with. You know you are ready for love, but can't seem to find it? Have you been looking through the forest of people out there, but are you unable to see the ONE that causes your heart to flutter, your pulse to quicken or you to KNOW, without a doubt that he (or she) is IT?


Those that have worked with me, know that one of my gifts is helping women get the guy. They may have dated, been married, had relationships in the past that either ended through death or didn't work out, or weren't what they wanted. I help you focus on you, get clear, laser focused while re-directing your thinking so that you are open to finding love AND (the key here) open to RECEIVING LOVE. Many women and some men are closed to receiving love. If you are closed to receiving love, you may long for it, but never find it. This gets cleared in the process too. 


I have done it, helped women find love with great success. Yes, I have a system that works. I manifest in the moment for myself. My adult children come to me on behalf of friends, asking me to manifest their wishes for them. Here is a link to some of the things I manifested last summer. Since then I asked for a free week in Colorado so my family could all be together at Christmas time. A tall order? Not tall enough for The Universe! It happened. 

When family members see the evidence, through their own experience that is proof. My son recently asked me to help his girlfriend get the exact car she wanted, "Mom, do your thing!" My daughter called me yesterday stuck in an icy parking spot in Boulder, Colorado, over 1,100 miles away. I told her to get off the phone and call a friend. While she was occupied, I said a prayer. Within minutes a guy she didn't know showed up with kitty litter and helped her get out of the spot. She called me back all excited, "Mom, you are amazing, it was like a miracle! It happened so fast!" My family knows this is how I live my life. Some things take a little longer, because there is something that we need to do, or heal before we get the guy or girl.

Here are some of the things you will get from my coaching experience.

  1. Happiness. What? Yes, if you do the homework, follow the directions, and stay with the course, you will find happiness. I did, and my clients do. 
  2. Shift your focus because the way you are currently thinking isn't working for you.
  3. Focus on you. I help you come to loving acceptance of yourself, so that others will lovingly accept you the way you are. How many relationships have you had where either you tired to fix your partner, or they tried to fix you. This never works out.
  4. If you keep attracting love that isn't love, is abusive, lying cheating partners, I help you by clearing those limiting beliefs that are stuck so that you can get into a new groove of receiving a healthy love, that is balanced, accepting and nurturing. 
  5. A better life. There is no doubt that when you work with me your life will improve in all areas. Go to my website and check out the testimonials. Set up a time to talk to me for 30 minutes for free, not everyone is committed to making the changes that will change their lives, but maybe YOU are.


A Personal Testimonial



I had been struggling with the feeling of not being loved, I felt unworthy of love. When Jennifer and I first worked together I was seeing someone that I didn’t love. I wondered would I ever find anyone for me? I wanted love, but it wasn’t happening. I was very sad, depressed and resentful. Jennifer helped me move through anger, depression quickly. I felt so wonderful after working with Jennifer that I could rise up and feel strong and empowered. I could again feel joy in 

myself. Right after working with Jennifer I met a wonderful man, Jennifer cleared the way 

 so that we are now married and just had our first child! Thank you Jennifer….. Much

 love and gratitude. Love u so much, hugs! Dr. Falak Shaikh, Gujarat, India


More Testimonials


I met Jennifer at one of her workshops that a friend recommended to me.  At that time I was searching, and wanting some help out of my deep depression and anxiety.
Keeping in touch, I joined her on line workshops, and eventually her coaching once a week.


One of my earliest coaching sessions with Jennifer, I felt complete trust, like I have never felt with anyone in my ENTIRE LIFE.  I told her my deepest darkest secrets, and she welcomed me into her loving space.  For this, I will never ever forget, and will be eternally grateful.    


She allowed me to be where I was, no rescue, no high expectation - no pat advice that I have heard over and over - not landing anywhere in me that could really grow.
Her advice was simple and doable, small steps to move forward - with kindness, and no judgment allowed me to open up.


The meditations helped me see my guides and myself in a new light.  
As I grew in compassion and respect for myself as a result from the coaching sessions, vast changes in me occurred.


I feel happier, more peaceful, more truly loving now.


In both my professional life and personal life, the changes though subtle, were highly significant:  I easily am present with people and they sense this.  If nothing else occurs, I feel that this is a huge gift, to be able to connect with people so that they feel heard and significant. N. A, Atlanta, Georgia, December, 2014


Jennifer is a catalystic life, love, sex and relationship coach. She is more than just a coach and author. She is awakened and self actualized. She is in constant contact with The Divine, connected with her Divine high self. Just talking to her will shift you. It is nothing that she DOES, but who she is.

She helps women (and some men) find the love they are seeking. She has successfully helped hundreds of women (and herself) wonderful partners who are exactly what they are seeking. She will teach you how in her Love Yourself Fearlessly Private sessions. She has an uncanny knack for cutting to the root of the issues quickly clearing the pattern so you get out of your rut. Her life experience is vast, giving her deep and profound wisdom. She is compassionate, caring and kind. However, her directness and ability to cut through the smoke means a better coaching experience for her clients. She has a large toolbox of skills from hypnotherapy to energy healing. She empowers her clients to self direct so that when their coaching experience is over, they are well on their way of using the tools given to continue to work on a daily basis on their own.


I met Jennifer at one of her workshops that a friend recommended to me.  At that time I was searching, and wanting some help out of my deep depression and anxiety.
Keeping in touch, I joined her on line workshops, and eventually her coaching once a week.


One of my earliest coaching sessions with Jennifer, I felt complete trust, like I have never felt with anyone in my ENTIRE LIFE.  I told her my deepest darkest secrets, and she welcomed me into her loving space.  For this, I will never ever forget, and will be eternally grateful.    


She allowed me to be where I was, no rescue, no high expectation - no pat advice that I have heard over and over - not landing anywhere in me that could really grow.
Her advice was simple and doable, small steps to move forward - with kindness, and no judgment allowed me to open up.


The meditations helped me see my guides and myself in a new light.  
As I grew in compassion and respect for myself as a result from the coaching sessions, vast changes in me occurred.


I feel happier, more peaceful, more truly loving now.


In both my professional life and personal life, the changes though subtle, were highly significant:  I easily am present with people and they sense this.  If nothing else occurs, I feel that this is a huge gift, to be able to connect with people so that they feel heard and significant. N. A, Atlanta, Georgia, December, 2014