with the help of Darryl Hall and John Oates
When two people agree, anything goes, as long as no one gets hurt. When one person is pushed beyond their comfort zone, you might draw the line at threesomes, swinging or 50 Shades of Gray, S and M.
Even taking a roller coaster ride with your loved one, can mimic the adrenaline rush present at the beginning of your relationship. This roller coaster ride, will awaken and reignite the passion for each other.
complain also about their men not reciprocating. So what gives?
- One person may get jealous or feel left out.
- If you are the second and your partner really hits it off with the new guy/gal, you could get really jealous. On the radio sex show I was a weekly guest on, a caller talked about an experience he wanted to have with his girlfriend. He felt completely inadequate next to the new guy and took himself out of the equation. He rolled over, pretending to sleep, while the other two had amazing sex. Needless to say, he was sorry he ever brought up the subject. They never moved beyond the feeling of his being betrayed and abandoned, even though it was his idea.
- Once you open the door, it might become a must have, unless you decide this is a one time event.
- A threesome can certainly turn the one in the middle on. What about the other partner?
- Watching can be a turn on for both of you.
- Emotions of betrayal, abandonment, intense jealousy could surface that don't go away, unless you are well prepared, deeply bonded and emotionally mature.
sexual fantasies. Here are a few.....
- buy some really sexy lingerie
- create a treasure hunt, with clues
- buy a rubber sheet and use lots of coconut oil or olive oil for a big and amazing change
- act out some of your deepest fantasies
- buy a board game for sex
- play dirty scrabble
- add some toys, vibrator and lots of massage techniques
- go downtown to a hotel, buy a wig, dress up, or naked under a trench coat, pretend you just met and don't know each other's name
- instead of undressing yourself, undress each other
- rip his shirt off
- rip off her underwear
- have sex in the back seat of your truck or car
- go out for dinner and tell him you aren't wearing any underwear.... watch just how fast he finishes his dinner and whisks you off to get at you
- repeat an event that you enjoyed when you first met - sexy movie, sex on the couch, or in the kitchen
- read erotica out loud... there is some in my book