Monday, April 27, 2015

Listen Live To Holistic Entrepreneur Tuesday, April 28

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

BBM Global radio is my new home. My radio show All You Need Is Love is soon going to be live. In the meantime, Bonnie Groessl of The Holistic Entrepreneur, also on BBM Global radio has invited me to be a guest on her live show tomorrow at 9:00 PM Eastern. Be sure to listen in here:  http://bbmglobalnetwork.com/the-holistic-entrepreneur/


Bonnie's focus is helping holistic entrepreneurs starting out. Some of what we will be discussing has to do with the personal challenges I have faced in my business. If you are considering opening a holistic business, or already have one, this show will be invaluable. I will share some of my greatest challenges shifting from Love Yourself Fearlessly to SEX! How did I do it? Why? 

Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is a love and passion coach, helping women and men live happier, more fulfilling lives through love, passion and relationships. Love is the answer. It all begins with you. Find her books on Amazon.com here. Or set up your private one-on-one session with Jennifer here to discover if her work is a good fit for your total happiness, passion and fulfillment.