Cortisol is a stress hormone. When we have high levels of cortisol in our bloodstream out natural healing mechanisms in
our body can't work. In just 20 minutes a day, you can reduce cortisol levels and allow your body to self heal.
Belly fat - sign you have too much cortisol
- You can't sleep through the night.
- Even when you do sleep you wake up tired.
- You crave unhealthy foods. While doing my taxes, I indulged in chocolate covered cookies and chocolate covered almonds. Although I loved those foods, I know that they cause acidity in my body and aren't good for me. Doing activities that stress us out cause us to turn to things that we know aren't good for us.
- Your sex drive resides in the toilet. Yup, not wanting sex is a sign your cortisol levels are too high.
- You get sick easily. Colds, flu, etc wave in the wind and you get them.
- You have gotten a beer gut and you don't even drink the stuff! Putting on weight around your stomach is a sure sign your cortisol levels are too high. When you have fat around your abdomen, that is also a sure sign of fat around your internal organs as well. Fat around your heart also means fat in your bloodstream, clogged arteries are on their way!
- You feel anxious.
- You feel blue, sad or depressed.
- Your gut acts up. This could mean constipation, bloating, diarrhea. Taking probiotics have little to no effect.
|congruent brain waves - slow, round|