Faith is the opposite of fear. When you have faith that you are always supported by The Universe and God, you will be. Asking for support, Guidance and help is what many of us forget to do. If you feel challenged by life right now, then this article will help to give you the faith you need. Today I share the ways God has shown up at my door with proof, answers and yes, men!
again. He wasn't gone five minutes! What the heck? I thought. I called my Internet provider again and waited three days without Internet till he showed up. He couldn't find anything wrong inside or out with my DSL. He made a few adjustments got my Internet working and then left. Within 24 hours, you guessed it! My Internet went out again.
"God either get me the hell out of this place or fix this relationship!"
she thought I didn't appreciate what she did for me. It does not matter what the truth is, when someone perceives that they are being mistreated, it is as if they are. We have to validate their feelings, rather than tell them they have no right to experience what they are feeling.
opportunity presented itself for two families to heal a rift when asked, God gladly stepped in with the help of Mother Nature, my loving companion, and best friend, Karma. Karma has been with me for fifteen years, longer than any man in my life. We love each other unconditionally. We have an understanding. I protect her, take care of her and take her with me wherever I can. She has traveled over 40,000 miles with me over the years. She trusts me. I trust her.
- You must ASK. Help is always available. We have to ASK for intervention, or it will not be given. Angels can be dispatched at our request. We must ask. There are rules in The Universe. Free will means we will be left to our own devices unless we request assistance. Remember the Bible verse, "Ask and it is given unto you."
- You are important. If you don't value yourself enough to recognize that God and The Universe values you also, you might feel God is too busy for you. God values you. You need to recognize your own value, or God will consider you insignificant. God helps those who help themselves. Help yourself by getting self-love coaching. Everyone has value. Love yourself enough to get some help.
- Fervent prayer is answered faster than any kind. I prayed fervently. In fact, I prayed passionately. Emotion fuels our prayer. A prayer couples with intense emotion will bring it to you fast!
- Say it like you mean it! Be clear in your request. Focus only on what you want. Don't wander aimlessly all over the place, even God can have a short attention span these days. Let God know what you want clearly.
- Ask for win-win solutions. God is busy. When we ask for something that will help many, we are much more likely to receive our request.
- Don't whine. Whining is not allowed in prayer. You are coming to God, be respectful, strong and empowered.
- Always say Thank you! My prayer was answered the very day that I made it. I gave impassioned Gratitude for hours on Friday. Five days later, I am still saying prayers of gratitude for receiving my answered prayer. I will continue to say THANK YOU! The more heartfelt gratitude we express the more we receive.
fall asleep as night. I have faith that God wants me to do His work.
your FREE discovery session with me here.
Find my books on Amazon to get you moving in a positive direction.